Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Avery’s selfish? I didn’t see that one coming.

2 Likes

Not so incidentally! Every character is associated with one of the deadly sins for plot purposes.

Saint is gluttony, and Adonis is lust, obviously. Avery is envy, Calypso is pride, Sage is wrath, and Santiago is greed. Aeson is a combination of all seven, excluding sloth.

11 Likes

…Is it OK to ask where Apollo fits in this group then? Or if there is something else that is intended on being explored with him that doesn’t have to do with the seven deadly sins (though I have no doubts he got a good number of sins crawling on his back, like with the rest of the Twelve)?

He’s a god! That’s a sin in and of itself.
Though, if you insist; he’d be combination of lust/pride. I just can’t coincide with the gods being attributed to sins, even though they each very obviously represent one or two (Athena’s pride, Zeus’s greed, and Aphrodite’s envy for instance.) Sins are something I associate with human nature, and that’s something the gods surely lack; though they do imitate it, and I’d like to think that gods imitate that to some extent.

6 Likes

soooo are we sloth?..

3 Likes

Na-nani?

He-he, big bro’s a little pudgy

Santiago’s a white mage… godsdammit

So despair?

1 Like

True…

I’m sorry for bringing up the Apollo thing once more. I really don’t know why, but something about him being a RO for the current Bearer makes him stick out in a odd way, yet it’s also felt a little easy to forget the fact that he’s even able to romance the current Bearer like the others (which gets even weirder since I never forget that we’ll be able to develop a bond with him in our past life, and I’m actually interested in seeing that).

And you want to know the most ridiculous part about all this is? I honestly don’t feel like I have good deal of reasons for being this leery toward the concept of Apollo being a RO to begin with! :disappointed_relieved: I really do love the way you handle your characters and their interactions. And I love the way you’ve been telling the story. And not only have the others voted for a Apollo romance to happen (an relationship that is, at the end of the day, completely optional), but we haven’t even seen anything concrete about how he interacts with the Bearer and others, so it’s not like there’s been any actual reasons to be this wary about the idea because we have yet to see any reason beyond the skepticism of how a romance between a God and the current Bearer would even work. It just this strange gut feeling I keep having whenever I’m reminded of the fact the Current Bearer can enter a relationship with Apollo that kind goes ‘something feels weirdly odd about this’.

Sorry for the rambling. This is all just merely my opinions anyways.

Maybe we’re the Original Sin… :scream:

Well, he was very adamant about getting Adonis’s fries and wasn’t too happy as a kid about Adonis dropping the sword on the table since it destroyed his fries.

2 Likes

A game where I have the chance to kill the embodiment of Lust? I’m sold.

I thought it was Thanatos.

3 Likes

yeah, is suppost to be thanatos.

2 Likes

My main MC Damon didn’t kill Saxon.

1 Like

Thanks! I feel like all of our interactions have been me asking you questions lol. But for what it’s worth, I think you and your laveis are pretty cool!

1 Like

I have a confession to make @violet: I’m actually one of Hermes’ kids. I’ve been acting as messenger between the CotG tumblr and the CotG forum, and relaying any new information that has appeared there to others who may be interested the new information under Hermes’ orders. He wants me to try and initiate as many interesting discussions as possible before the demon gets its next update.

…Naturally I’m kidding.

I don’t mind answering questions, especially if it means there’s a possibility of getting a discussion started or getting another reader up-to-date with any interesting reveals. I like Children of the Gods , and I like talking about this and the other WIPs with others on the forum. :grin:

Thanks; I’ve certainly enjoyed developing the Bearers for this game. Hopefully I’ll be able to apply the character building I’ve done for the WIPs like Children of the Gods to my own stories once the time comes.

Did your Damon have a particular reason for not killing Saxon?

@Okami-Nora

My Damon just had a bad feeling that killing Saxon could come back and bite him in the a$$.

2 Likes

Smart boy.

So it was more logics that persuaded him to drop that dagger before something much less easy to take back happens?

Random on my end, but do you intend on having your Damon romance someone? If so, who is it or if not, what are his reasons?

2 Likes

You know, there ought to be a third choice with Saxon.

Killing him is a bit much, leaving him alive leaves him able to follow you.

Ought to be an option to stab him in the legs to slow the Hunters down.

“sage, honey, I didn’t kill your brother, just stabbed him repeatedly. Totally different.”

11 Likes

My Damon is toying with romancing either Sage or Calypso.

2 Likes

[slams the door open]

Guess who’s no longer romancing Aeson???

AND I QUOTE:

Pineapple on pizza: Aeson, Saint.

Digusting.
I have no brother.

jk y’all, jk :wink:

18 Likes

I really don’t know what’s wrong with pineapple in a pizza. XD I like it.

9 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with it. I just like making a fuss. :sweat_smile: I’m hoping @gia can answer the last question I had. I mean, who’s got money to pay for concession stand food?

Nvm I just noticed that in my ask I forgot a word. Maybe that’s why she didn’t answer the ‘sneaking food into the movie’ question, lol.

2 Likes