Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Do it. She has a smile that is worth protecting. Very wholesome like my skin has cleared, my crops watered, world peace

[Sophs loves found families and is more than willing but getting there is another hurdle because of all that doubt]

Also please please please. Don’t make her angry. She’s not someone who naturally is and if you get her there you probably deserve what’s coming to you

Ah big difference between them. Sophs regards any loss of life as a huge failure (like there is no such thing as acceptable casualties). Now whether that extends to people or beings that actually cause harm is a big question

Oh boy. This one. This one has me on the fence because am not sure anymore if I’d ship Sophia with him or Donnie

So we’ll see?

1 Like

I really want to draw her and Damon in a little comic short now; their interactions sound like it’d be really sweet. :grin:

I’ll admit, if it were possible, I would’ve played Evander as being stuck in a love triangle involving Adonis and Calypso; those are the only two people I could ever see him having feelings for (Aeson would only ever be a close friend to Evander and Santiago is far too arrogant for Evander to even see in a romantic light right now). With Calypso, there’s this strong opposite attract kinda thing going on in the beginning, with Evander being both drawn to her and a little scared of her at the same time. I feel like some of the conflict that would take place between them would come from her status as a Favorite since he’d see it as her being the most Demigod of Demigods while Evander’s this guy whose feels so out of place in Olympus among other Demigods and would sometimes wonder why she chose him out of all the other (and that not even counting the fact that he’d quickly catch on to Aeson and Calypso’s friendship issues). With Adonis, I feel like there would be more common ground between them and Evander would get comfortable around him faster than he would with Calypso. But that intuition of his would also kick in and tell Evander when Adonis approaches him more for a casual relationship rather than a serious one and (as much as he may have feelings for him), he’d turn down Adonis’ proposal while not even hiding those sad puppy eyes from the Aphrodite Favorite. Evander would definitely have a time dealing with Adonis’ indecisiveness toward love.

And considering Evander sees himself as more human than Demigod, the idea of being the object of affection for not one but TWO Demigods (who are the not only the Century Favorites of their Godly parents, but the first people he’d have bonded closely with) would likely cause him to freeze up in the worst way. It’d be kind of interesting to see happen.

Honestly that sounds like such a cute idea? Both of them seem like very, very good fellows who I want to protect and a drawing of them sounds adorable.

2 Likes

YES GOOD

Her character notes have her as someone people would want to protect (but she’d probably beat them to the punch as much as she can anyway)

She’s the kind of person who will do things not because she’s brave – honestly she’d be scared shitless – but because the alternative of cowering down is unthinkable. It’s kind of like that line from Princess Diaries where courage is not the absence of fear but rather doing something more important than fearing the thing

Overall is a good egg and honestly a lot of bad things have happened to her that when it does you’re just…UNIVERSE STOP IT LEAVE HER ALONE

My ears hurt from just imagining the squealing noises coming out of Helena if Damon would do that for her.

:cry: It’s not even canon, but I’m so touched at the thought of it. :sob: Damon and Helena would be such good friends, it’s not even funny!

snorts
Ok, it’s a little funny.

1 Like

Helena has the same reasoning, but I still feel like she would grate on Sophie nerves because Helena is just such a huggy person.
And then I feel that Sophie and Vess would never see eye-to-eye because Vess has been bogged down by all her suffering and can very easily change her worldview accordingly. For her, morality is inherently subjective depending on the situation, and once she really starts detaching herself mentally, she starts believing that morality is entirely arbitrary, though necessary.

Man, Sophie and Vesper just would not get along, I can feel it in my bones.

1 Like

Sophia wouldn’t mind (in fact she loves hugs) but you have to earn it? Like once she’s comfortable with you expect a lot of them :))

But gosh. Vess and her do sound like they wouldn’t get along. Helena might irk her if she tries to overstep her boundaries off the bat so yeah?

Honestly the difficulty with Sophs is if the situation has a damn if you do/damn if you don’t, she probs would freeze up. And inaction in itself has consequences so yeah (things am working out in developing her)

2 Likes

Veronica is, like, semi-innocent lol. Her mind is somewhere in between maturity and naivety. Like, she’s intellectual and witty, but at the same time she easily gets lost in hopeful fantasies and can be taken advantage of by other if they appeal to her more emotional side.
Also, Ronnie just really likes the idea of someone caring about her and her well-being, and she’s just desperate for something like that.
She’s kind and tries to consider the feelings of others but a lot of the time she makes a lot of bad, destructive mistakes due to her own selfishness and emotional immaturity.

She’s somewhat of an optimist in the sense that she always tries to find the beauty in other people and she trusts in the better nature of everyone, but she does get really impatient with other people easily and there are definitely people she wouldn’t want to hang out with, especially since she still has some pent-up aggression.
But at her core, Ronnie really does believe that even people are capable of change and becoming a better person (including herself) and she also believes that very few people truly deserve to die.

I feel like Veronica might like Sophie and Helena because they seem like kind people, and those are the kind of people Ronnie just aspires to be.

3 Likes

Here’s a fun lil question I’d like to hear people answer about their Bearers.

What is an unpopular opinion that they have?

Example:

Helena thinks Frozen is the best Disney movie and knows all the songs by heart.

Vesper thinks that mayonnaise is an affront to nature and gags at the taste.

Alexander once wrote an eighteen page essay on why Ringo was the most important Beatle.

4 Likes

I guess Ronnie would be the type who dislikes Skittles and a lot of other candies (that don’t happen to be milk chocolate, at least) and doesn’t care about superhero films for the most part. She also likes to dip her fries into ice cream, that barbarian.

2 Likes

I suppose my MC, Aegon, would say that Elvis Presley and Metallica, with an irrational hatred of Lars Ulrich like how Dr. Cox from Comedy Central’s tv show “Scrubs” has an irrational hatred of Hugh Jackman, are overrated. He’s a huge metalhead and would listen to bands such as Slayer, Death and Cannibal Corpse.

Sophia thinks pineapple on pizza is valid

(Tbf. She would eat most things since being on the run means she can’t afford to be a picky eater)

BURN THE WITCH.

12 Likes

Hey. Sophie would agree with fries and ice cream. Sweet/Salty is a valid flavor profile

And she would lowkey order a pineapple pizza in parties because she knows no one would touch that so more for her to eat (honestly, having a regular food intake after how many years is a bit overwhelming at first since habits die hard)

Aegon would give Sophie and Ronnie a nod for liking french fries and ice cream. For some reason, they seem to go well together.

Oh man, I’m loving all these answers. Considering that we all have only a handful of major choices in game, seeing all these tiny little details really makes difference in seeing how unique all our Bearers are in our minds.

So here’s another question:
Favorite band, favorite song, favorite movie?

@MichaelCrank I’m going to guess that none of those answers would include Elvis or Lars Ulrich? lol

2 Likes

Oh, if you mention either one of these names to Aegon and he’ll lose his mind in a rage. But his favorite band would have to be Pantera while his favorite song would be Sun of Nihilty by Job For A Cowboy. Hard to say what his favorite movie would be but he’s a big fan of Star Wars and any of Quentin Tarantino movies.

1 Like

Maximus believe that once every 10 years, Battle Royale should be held among the 7 continents, 2 fighters from each continent. the winner will be taken to a plane of existence like Valhalla, the loser’s family will be taken care off by their government. the continent where the winner came from will be granted a blessing; the specific country where the winner came from will be given an additional boon. the whole event will span a whole year, 10 years waiting then a 1 year for the event and after 10 years more of waiting.

2 Likes

14 PEOPLE ENTERS, ONE PERSON LEAVES!

(If you got this, then bonus 5 points to you. Lol)

2 Likes

That in the scope of the universe, everything that you’ve accomplished, whether good or bad, is meaningless because everything that is created will eventually revert back to nothingness?

Sorry, Hannibal is just a severely stressed and depressed person after what he’s gone through during his life on the run, pay him no mind.

On another note, Ramiel seems to think that a spicy ice cream flavour, if it exist, would be the best thing ever created by mankind.

EDIT : Hey, whaddya know, spicy ice cream does exist!