Cervitaur's Choice WIP

When you’re choosing what’s going on with your antlers, are the “I’m a guy but I’ve never grown any antlers” and “I’m a girl but I was born with antlers” options about whether or not you’re transgender, or are they literally just choosing what’s going on with your antlers?

1 Like

Oh, and I get through the ending.

I have to say… pretty interesting :eyeglasses:
It’s just currently, your story is quite… plain. But at least I can see where this might lead to :world_map: :raised_back_of_hand:t4:

Of course there’re some typos here and there, but at least I can brute-read through them.
But I’ll let other people comment about the typos, tho. When it comes to typos, the report can be a lot for a same typo. I prefer not to pile up on that.

And finally, that’s a nice map you have there :wink:

1 Like

It’s literally just whether or not you have antlers. Some female animals have antlers, or so I hear plus I think antlers are awesome and everyone should be able to have 'em.

2 Likes

Thank you. I sure hope to make it interesting. Ever been attacked by a wolf? Every been attacked by a wolf while also half deer? I want to make sure there’s enough action, humor, and customization to make up for however bland my writing is.

1 Like

All right, thanks for answering :slight_smile: I’m assuming from the first post that you’ll be adding the option for being transgender later as well.

1 Like

Yes, for now I’m not including it right now because my family is conservative and wouldn’t be okay with it, so I’m saving it for right before I do final beta testing and publishing.

1 Like

Oh, it’s a shame that you’d have to do it that way, but understandable :confused:

2 Likes

I just like it when the cervitaur dude mugs my name
Totally a bad dream :laughing:

1 Like

I saw the species name and thought at first you meant “centaur”.

Cervitaur = centaur where the horse is a deer!!

Wait. I thought centaur is a half-goat half-human :thinking:
Or bull?
Edit: Oh, it’s Minotaur… right?

LOL Bull-human is minotaur. Goat-human is a satyr.

Welp.
I need to get my Norse mythology right. :sweat:

That is Greek mythology I believe. Minotaur and Satyr at least.

._.

I guess, I should go to that “most embarassing moment” thread…

1 Like

LOL No worries, no one is perfect. Not even me!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Szaal @FutbolDude21586 I actually invented the name cervitaur, but it turns out I wasn’t the first to name it that :unamused:

Taurs… …which refers to any creature with a furry anthro humanoid upper body joined onto the non-anthropomorphic lower body of another animal, in the same style as a centaur.

Notice the scientific name.

I’m not calling you a liar, but a Google search had 39,700 responses to the word “cervitaur”. It’s in D&D, Native American lore, West African lore, Giant in the Playground comics, a few books…

Well don’t you come up with great ideas and theories that it turns out other people came up with 100 years ago or something? The first time I heard of a cervitaur, I just saw the one in Gravity Falls and then when a friend of mine drew one, I set out to name it so I looked up deer, saw the scientific name was cervidae and figured cen cerv cervi cervitaur tada. It wasn’t until later that I found out other people call them that too.

2 Likes

Perhaps you want to use other name but scientific name then :3

Can you give us descriptions of the game

1 Like