Brink of a New Dawn (wip) Now with demo Update 8 2/18/18 Biggest update yet

the end of next chapter I hope to have it added. Death will be more common since I am going to remove some safeguards.

that is an absolutely fair point to make. There is going to be a lot more interactions with the shadowy figure and Tyler if you managed to get the special magic path. Each character will have their spotlight in each chapter. Since the next one is dedicated to Brick’s character arc and Tyler fear towards him it will take place in the United States. The biggest question is what is lurking in the woods and water of New Hampshire. This creature will explain Bricks past and the one in the ocean may or may not be an eldritch abomination.

after the rough copy of the demo is completed the option of flight attacks will be available. can’t have everything in the demo

1 Like

That sounds awesome :smiley:

Ima cheat a little with the flight feature because I already have a secret embedded option for dragon. Am I going to regret adding 4 more beasts and adding exclusive options to them most likely.

2 Likes

There’s a dragon?

1 Like

Also it all depends on how you go about it and if you feel you can handle it :smiley:

Yes there is, but it is impossible to get. I made it so the option is skipped over until I add it when you fall into the vat.

1 Like

Im not sure about others but I prefer a stat-heavy gameplay, I think it gives it a nice replayablilit.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.