Brink of a New Dawn (wip) Now with demo Update 8 2/18/18 Biggest update yet

Well, thank you for that then. :wink:

(whispers) Make sure to depict me as a cruel character… hohoho…

Yea I’ve been trying to figure dialog in this type of system and see what works best I’ll try to fix out the kinks. If you could post any grammatical stuff or anything that seems confusing with SS that would be great. I’ll try to get some of that stuff out, but I’m pretty sure I am going to miss some.

I kinda did that with intent because if you put in that situation you would have no clue what it actually did. But if it does become a problem I will fix that.

Just need a check for the new update should I release it without the fighting scene and have it tomorrow or have the fighting scene in and post it Thursday or Monday. However when I do this update everything is going to be raw and the grammar might not best. Coding will be fine though.

• Wait for fight scene
  • Post everything pre fight scene.

0 voters

Who do you think is the least likable member of the group and the most likable.

Well obviously that’d be @Cajun_Turk :wink:

And no, I won’t clarify which you are. :stuck_out_tongue:

I presume it’s least likeable

it say you updated it yesterday, but i don’t see what was updated.

lemme see it added some new things. I thought the link worked. Hmm that’s weird I’m on it right now. Ok umm this may be problematic. Ok never mind it was just a coding bug i did goto scene instead of goto. Sorry for the inconvenience everything is fixed.

i’m saying that there is no change notes on the first page.

Hi @Cajun_Turk , just noticed that your first post was a bit cluttered. I would suggest using the summary function for easy browsing. :smile:

[details=" insert what you hid contained "] insert details here [ /details ] without the spacing.

For example,

Summary

This text will be hidden

I honestly have no clue what you’re talking about right now. If change notes are things that need to be added manually that would probably explain why. If that is not the case it might because I merged previous sections into one to reduce loading times. If that is not the case either I have no idea.

For the next chapter (if there is going to be one that is) what country would you like to go to next keep in mind there will a total of 20 countries two for each chapter. South Africa and Germany being chapter 1. Good news I managed to save my wip progress from my previous os and put it on my new os. So the wip is still a go, however, no updates today or tomorrow.

• Brazil
  • Canada
  • Switzerland
  • Vietnam (post war)
  • France
  • Spain

0 voters

Voted for Spain! Always wanted to go there!

Well the mission is going to take place in Switzerland get ready for a rave in the alps. Where you rave until you drop. Canada will be next, but I will need help from people who live in Canada and have experienced Canada’s culture before. As well as the world building for Canada as well

Poll heavy post here, but I like to have collective data for future references

First poll Would you prefer 2 mission updates or daily updates

• 2 Mission Updates
  • Daily updates

0 voters

Second poll do you guys want RO’s if you do I’m going to need a lotta help i suck at making RO’s

• Yes (OH GOD)
  • No

0 voters

Should I add more guns creature and or clothing and customization

• A I want all of it
  • B More clothes please
  • C More GUNZ PLZ
  • D More creatures
  • E Both B and C
  • F Both D and C
  • G Both B and D

0 voters

quick question about my writing is it improving or getting worse as the story progresses. I 've been trying new ways of writing, and I want to see which is working.

1 Like

I am starting to wish that you can create polls in old posts, but whatever. Who is your favorite character so far

• Sophia
  • Alice
  • Tyler
  • Brick
  • Jon
  • Steve
  • Doc
  • The shadow figure
  • None of them (ouch my feelings)

0 voters

Also in the next mission if you did every secret condition right you will be able to get a secret weapon.

1 Like

I honestly enjoy the story so far I usually end up playing the bat :smiley:

1 Like

Though might I suggest adding a save function in the future?

1 Like

just to be fair, I need to note that I just haven’t spent enough time with the characters to feel connected to these characters.

1 Like

I agree with you as well.