BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

I’m so hyped for your game @MichaelMaxwell ! :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Man, just two weeks. Then, my MC will steal Rachel’s heart :two_hearts: (besides money :money_mouth_face:, obviously)

4 Likes

The wait is criminally long… Life sentence, almost. :grimacing:

Cannot wait to play the whole thing. :relaxed:

5 Likes

I am working my best on both games right now, I am finishing up the revisions for Breach while also trying to get the update for Afar: Mad World out today. It’s harder than it seems, trying to manage two games at once :sweat_smile: … Boy have I bit off more than I could chew… Again…

But rest assured! I will be finishing them off soon!

17 Likes

Oh man just noticed I’m having going to have a busy week. With disney plus the mandalorian jedi fallen order and this game oh man what what a weekend. :):joy:

6 Likes

Already played it up, and went through the first job, named my character and all, and I’m in the part where you can steal a Ford Stallion, and it’s named “Fort” in-game, don’t know if it’s an anti-copyright thing or just a misspell.
Game’s f*cking amazing so far. Very into it.

4 Likes

It’s been a hell of a busy week for me :joy: But keep an eye out on that date on the release list

@AethDev I’m glad you liked it! And yes, that name is intentional. Most of the real world names in the game has been parodied in case the name itself has been trademarked.

11 Likes

Ahh yeah, had a feeling. Alright.
Developing my own game as well so yeah, I’ll definitely consider checking that out in mine too haha.

2 Likes

Just realise next week may be the release of Breach, the wait is finally over.

And @MichaelMaxwell , i may finally be able to concentrate on your next project Afar, thus far it had been intriguing, although i need to adapt to the mass world first…Lol

4 Likes

Haha, what a perfect coincidence- one of the characters I usually use for CoG/HG games is named Uriel.

4 Likes

They are all archangels… I like the names of Gabriel, Suriel , Raphael etc … Lol

3 Likes

One thing to note is that eventhough the real world universe of Breach is much less vast and imaginative then the fantasy world of Rhapsody for Afar: Mad World, I would say that Afar: Mad World is actually easier to write in terms of creative freedom.

It does take a bit of getting used to, switching from the real world of a whole new Fantasy World filled with lore, but I’m hoping to streamline the transition a bit better by spreading out the exposition for Afar: Mad World

I like the name Uriel. She is the only character whose name never received any changes. Everyone else kept being given different names, especially Gabriel.

… Come to think of it, there’s a whole lot of difference between how the characters started out, and how they end up being. Some change appearances, appearances, and some even change genders. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I can’t believe there’s only 6 days left before the release. Wow. I can’t wait any longer!
@MichaelMaxwell Are you currently writing the second part or did you decide to take a break before continuing it? Or are you planning to finish Afar Mad world first and then start to write the second book of the Breach trilogy? Wow, I feel like I’m interviewing you, I swear I’m no reporter but just a curious reader with a lot of questions in her head. Anyway, have a great day! :heart:

5 Likes

It’s okay, I do plan to clear it out sooner or later :sweat_smile:

I do plan on finishing Afar: Mad World as soon as possible. I will try to make it a smaller game than Breach so I can finish it fast and then immediately begin working on the second book for Breach.

After the second book, depending on how well Afar: Mad World does, I’m either going to make another Afar based game, or continue workin on the last Breach game.

11 Likes

I really want to see the final Breach’s book (game)… and I can’t wait for this 14… I hope the release date will be not delayed. I’m really hyped for this game! :joy::rofl::upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Mmm well it still seems to be on copyedit and I would be surprised if two hugely popular HG titles were released the same day

3 Likes

The game has finished it’s first copyedit stage and I’ve sent back the revisions I’ve made. (There’s been a few changes, but not much)

All I know is that the game is ready to be launched. When the launch is, there is no solid date. (Crosses fingers I do hope it’s this 14th though)

19 Likes

giphy

12 Likes

I cant help but really want to see rook dangle cat nip or cat treats in front of Raquel in the next game

2 Likes

will the roll dice still be able to be configured to easy, médium, hard difficulty?

2 Likes