Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

It’s a server for everyone, so not at all. Feel free.

Just posting a reply so that the topic doesn’t close

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s necessary.
The interval for the auto-lock is a whopping 3 months.

If anything, it might clutter the site top-page with unnecessary notification.

2 Likes

Yeah it won’t close since the next update will surely be before 3 months and I post about it in replies, and I doubt even without it nothing will happen.

3 Likes

It can take as long as you want, but if at the end of development, you do not let the MC have bastards with at least three different women, I’m going to be upset with you.

2 Likes

I am not sure about a specific number, but I am cool with bastards. They deserve some respekt too.

9 Likes

Updated!

This one shouldn’t have (m)any errors, but it may have issues determining which troop types to deduce from the army, so if you see a negative number in the army stats, please do report it!

5 Likes

Hi Im new here and this may be a dumb question but I really enjoyed the prologue and wanted to know how I could play the rest of the game thats been done.

1 Like

You can’t if the game isn’t 100% finished. Wait until it is ready for beta testing someday or at least until it is published and purchase it through a play store platform.

4 Likes

What is the surname of the character Eric?, because when I read the story the first thing that comes to mind is Eric Cartman of South Park, and that my MC was Kyle hitting him.

1 Like

Warren.

Yeah, needed to add that, thought I did.

2 Likes

can’t wait for the full demo

2 Likes

Are you content with the descriptive, graphic and brutal combat so far, or do you prefer for it to be simple, less chaotic and not so detailed?

• Yes, I am satisfied with the current writing.
  • No, I am not satisfied with the current writing.
  • Other (replies).

0 voters

Feel like I should make a statement about the progress of the game:

One new achievement.
https://forum.choiceofgames.com/uploads/short-url/iBSrxttdNw2juhvX7y7Yt8mW9Dr.png

Reference book.

I’ve gotten most of the combat out of the way, now working on a drafted ‘tech tree’ and house management.

5 Likes

I love the current writing it is a massive improvement.

1 Like

Back with another poll, hope I am not overabusing it.

Since marriages in Ezaelia are patrilineal (children belong to the father’s dynasty), how do you feel about matrilineal (children belong to the mother’s dynasty) ones?

• The MC will be locked into patrilineal marriages if female.
  • The MC, if female, will be locked into matrilineal marriage.
  • Have it as a game setting.

0 voters

1 Like

Could be so that its always patrillineal in hardened and on the default setting the child always belongs to your house.

3 Likes

Great idea. Was thinking of the same.

Having it as a setting sounds like a good idea.

1 Like

I’ve finished the siege for quite a bit now, but since you’ve not heard any news in a while, enjoy this small scene in which you see a limb being cut off.

9 Likes