Balance of Superpower 2: Tricentennial (released! ^_^)

I guess I’ll fail the exam on purpose to try the anti hero route

1 Like

Well, I really like the fights with the villains, the only one I need to try is with Pandora being Sky. A moment in the history of your franchise that can determine the fate of our MC’s history and that of the entire world. One observation I can make, though, is that it looks like you’re going to take some of these villains on a path to redemption. :smiley: I don’t know is another speculation of this humble user of this kind and diverse server :blush:

1 Like

Thank you very much! :slight_smile: I enjoyed writing it more than I expected too; I was glad to be able to give the villains more screentime and interactions that would’ve been impossible to show in the other routes!

Not really, but there is a way to have some “fun” with Behemoth as well as Madison if you’re playing as Rio. (adding villains as ROs would’ve been very tricky considering there are already 20 ROs in the game :slight_smile: )

Yeah, Black Tom could be turned to the heroes’ side, though I’m not sure how that will end up yet. I don’t know if I’ll make the other Sinful Seven members redeemable yet; it’s hard to imagine with most of them, but keeping them alive is certainly a good start! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I doubled the amount of save slots (mostly so that the game is easier to test, but feel free to use them however you wish! ^_^)

I also added an option to let Pandora go during her battle. It’s available to the new character’s route if Meme is with you I added an achievement for that and Black Tom’s redemption as well.

3 Likes

By the way, in case you’re wondering how to access each of the Sinful Seven battles, here are their skill requirements! :slight_smile:

For Rio:

Raven requires 50 or more stealthy
Aurum requires 50 or more defense
Black Tom requires 50 or more tank
Hive requires 50 or more flashy
Maw requires 50 or more offense
Pandora requires 50 or more support

For Sky/new character

Raven requires 50 or more stealthy
Aurum requires 50 or more offense
Black Tom requires 50 or more defense
Hive requires 50 or more support
Maw requires 50 or more tank
Pandora requires 50 or more flashy

3 Likes

Thanks I was wondering why I couldn’t do some.

2 Likes

How do we do anti-hero/villain routes?

1 Like

You have to lose the final exam in chapter 7, then you can either accept the offer from the CIA or follow the invitation note from Ubermensch

2 Likes

Make your character pass out 3 times in the final exam so u lose. So pick the bad choices to fight the other team. After that the option to become antihero or villain will be ready

1 Like

Anti-hero/Villain routes are strong… Better than hero route.

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

The hero route has more variety though :wink:

2 Likes

line 981: No selectable options

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: Do you remember what chapter that bug was in?

Chapter 4

1 Like

Should be fixed now. Thanks for catching this one! :slight_smile:

I’m quite embarrassed I haven’t noticed it before; it’s a fairly obvious *goto/*label mix-up :sweat_smile:

A small but important update today! :slight_smile:

• Added pictures of the four characters from the anti-hero path, drawn by lazymelo! These will most likely be the last character portraits to be added to the game.

• Added conversations with the Patriots to chapter 8 for the hero path.

• Added the ability to change the new character’s appearance at any time (skin color, hair color, etc)

• Added something special to the prom scene in chapter 7 :blush:

3 Likes

I have a recent question that came to my mind from the Lore that you created from 2076. Will the UN security council continue to be the same as we know it today or will it have been reformed in some of the proposals that other nations gave to that it be more inclusive with other emerging world powers and not just with the nations that won World War II? :thinking: :earth_americas::earth_africa::earth_asia:

1 Like

That’s a very good question, but I don’t really have a good answer for it. My assumption would be that it is the same as it currently is in our world, but I can imagine countries like India being added to the security council. :thinking:

1 Like

And what about the emerging powers that accompany it like the East African Union, Brazil, Mexico and Indonesia, what other nations could be considered non-permanent members from time to time in your world?

1 Like

I think all of those could be non-permanent members, for sure. :sunglasses:

2 Likes