It’s okay to say this after seeing the wave of national and regional self-determination of some nations after the creation of national or regional groups of Heroes around the world was encouraged after the creation of the Patriots. And with this, some nations that were previously considered “third world” now have more self-determination in the international community than before and that generates doubts about the general context regarding the increased powers, you know related to the nations that control this aspect the most of a population minority and those who culturally or socially accept more the idea that there are people with powers around them.
Now that I have read Black Tom’s story I would consider him to be a Chaotic Neutral character and not evil for the reasons presented in the story.
Because he has more personal loyalties than some kind of ideal
That’s a fair point. I think I placed him there in that category because his actions are the most unpredictable compared to the other Sinful Seven members. He was also driven by revenge thus having the most destructive goals (compared to others).
Don’t forget that the reason for his revenge is more because he feels betrayed by his old friend than actually getting in the way of his goals. But still it is those old friendships that can influence his actions later on.
Bang lu org indo kah?
Nope, I’m from Russia
Would be awesome to visit Indonesia someday though!
Chapters eleven and twelve are here, and with that, the game is finally complete and the beta testing can begin!
Aside from the final chapters, I’ve also added a few more things:
- Added many more save slots; there are fifty of them now!
- Made a proper title card!
- Expanded some chapter 9 adventures, especially Madison’s, and some chapter 10 battles, especially Raven’s
- Added a Rio moment for Sky’s chapter 4 (requires teaming up with your entire team in the battle with Anti-Hero)
- Changed Sami’s part in chapter 5 and gave that part to Sky in Rio’s route (I think it fits Sky better than Sami)
- Added a short knowledge quiz to chapter 7
- Added name restrictions (so that players don’t accidentally name themselves the same as existing characters) and some cheat-code names (just for fun )
- Added more Dove dialogue and an option to talk to her as Sky
- Added an option to explore the academy instead of going to the party in chapter 1 for Rio and during other chapters, new ROs can be met or hinted at in thise segments
- Added a new (bad) ending for Estelle’s chapter 9 adventure
- Added the option not to sign the superhero license agreement in chapter 8 (leads to an early end)
- Reworked some endings and achievements
- The talk show host now comments on your outfit
- Expanded Madison conversation in Rio’s chapter 5
As for the beta test, any feedback is welcome, especially comments regarding continuity errors, bugs, and glitches. Like if a character is supposed to be dead yet shows up again, or the wrong image is displayed, or if you made one choice, but see an outcome that does not correspond to it. That sorta thing
Ideas related to the story, characters, or choices are also extremely helpful!
Hell yeah it’s been a while since I’ve checked this wip. This update is epic
Thank you for letting me finally play a morally unstable, borderline psycho of a PC. Brainwashing ‘for the greater good’ has never been more unsettling.
It’s makes me wonder if the rest of the world find a way to fix it eventually before it’s too late. I did enjoy getting payback on the teach for their backwards program. I mean are they really limiting official hero pass rate when the world needs heroes more than ever
Yeah until something breaks the mind control, the original hive dies or the rest of the world come up with a weapon that disables superpowers. Similar to what happened in xmen when against the people with powers.
More repression, laws of greater restriction of people increased but also the emergence of not only new heroes but also extraordinary human beings who do the right thing for the oppressed and mistreated neighbor.
Yes, there is a way to discover a remedy to Hive-ification if one follows Flourish’s adventure.
The original Hive is actually already dead. If I remember right, that is mentioned at the beginning of the battle with Hive, during the talk with the Patriot who accompanies the MC.
Yup, that’s pretty much the plot of the potential third game
Wait what!!! You’re already planning a third game even though this one not out yet. If u do add a third later can u please add our villain path from this game.
Oh I forgot but basically hive is immortal unless u erase them all
Not exactly, it’s more like when I was thinking about the overall story for these games (back in 2018 when I first started working on its world-building) I imagined that it could be a kind of trilogy, although the third game is sort of its own thing as it takes place years after the first two. I’m still not sure if I will actually make it though, it all depends on how the second one performs
That’s a bit unlikely, to be honest, as the villain route in this game basically leads to the end of the world (as we know it), so continuing it would require an entirely different story and setting since the world is so different (unless the villain route ends with the MC’s arrest, which is still pretty tricky). That said, the third game might have its own villain route, just not the continuation of this one.
Yes, pretty much.