All this Prodigal love

@Zeke Have a look here https://forum.choiceofgames.com/c/heroes-rise see if there’s any that are appropriate. Note that there doesn’t seem to be anything specific about the endings. However there is a thread on Heroes Rise Heroes Fall that you could post your thoughts in. Hero rise hero fall

Now, if you’re willing to elaborate on your points, and wanting to discuss the ending in specific and why you felt it didn’t wrap things up, you could start your own topic. Remember you must keep things respectful though and it’s best if you explain your points, maybe even mention some things that you liked.

I’ve actually a few criticisms about the ending too. But saying “the ending is pathetic” isn’t helpful. Saying “I was disappointed in the ending because of XXX and I’d hoped for YYY” is more useful, especially if you go into detail about it.

Incidentally if you’d wanted to discuss Prodigal and her ending in specific, and how it disappointed you, then you could definitely do so here, but if it’s more general then.