Heroes Rise: Herofall

It up on apple store already :slight_smile: and I just bought it

2 Likes

I got my copy on Android already!

I was surprised cause wasn’t it suppose to come out tomorrow but I’m not complaining

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.herofall

Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heroes-rise-herofall/id894362807?mt=8

Still waiting on Chrome.

It’s the Best choice if game ever!! Played it multiple times during beta!!

Oh I can’t wait to play this…

Yeah, I liked this installment more than the earlier ones.

Can’t wait for this to come up on chrome!

It’s the most decent of the trilogy, but terribly easy 100% leyend in my second play in beta.

I like that these keep getting better as they go. I haven’t read HeroFall yet, but the premise seems to be the best of the three.

1 Like

I really enjoyed herofall. And I’m looking forward to hero project 2!

Wait, what? There’s going to be a sequel? This might make better sense in context…

It’s announced in game by GG and also after the epilogue.

Let’s clarify: Zachary’s under contract to write a new series called “Versus.” At some point, between Versus releases, he might write a Hero Project 2.

@jasonstevanhill

Thanks for that.

it’s out on the app store? damn awesome! going to buy it right now, will comment later

has chrome version come out yet?

This is the best game ever!

First off, I just wanted to mention that although I haven’t played HeroFall yet, I did purchase it. I know some people have grumbled about the series, but I’ve absolutely loved Heroes Rise – loved the story and options – and I’m really excited about this third installment.

For anyone who likes playing CoGs in their browser like me (not Chrome store), even though HeroFall isn’t listed on the CoG main page yet, if you Google “Heroes Rise HeroFall”, you can find it for purchase through that.

Bought it like, as soon as it came out. This final part had exactly what I wanted, to make prodigal minneee >_>. So, yeah, I loved it a lot.