A Witch's Path (WIP)

Drama club here I come! :heart_eyes: Vella sounds wonderful, heck Claudia sounds pretty awesome too (for a member of meanie coven :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

Is it me or is the first picture kinda creepy? It’s probably a me thing. I’ll just adblock it.

Also, I’m not a fan of MC art, art for MC appearance reference, etc…Like, your definition of tough is so, so not my definition of tough. He looks perfectly average, to me, and honestly smaller average by some standards. I don’t see a huge difference between female builds (or even a huge one for male builds as far as size, though the first is way more feminine at least); it mostly looks like a difference in hair and fashion sense…which, I guess hair’s hereditary.

3 Likes

Nah, that’s the “male” trap, and yes, it really is creepy, so I hope it was joke by our dear author.

4 Likes

Ha, the tough guy’s a picture of a genius {smartest guy in his setting} yandere who’s also the toughest guy in his setting.

If we switch some of the colors around, change the clothes and cut the hair, I’d be fine with the trap since super strength spells or abilities will probably come around, it will all the more unnerving…

Okay…could we stop using the word “trap”? I mean that is pretty much a slur often used against trans women and it makes me honestly slightly uncomfortable how lightly it is used here right now…

6 Likes

No, that body wouldn’t feel like what the author described with us looking like a “model”. When I play male I assume that meant male model, not girl model. If that’s the case my mc would in fact hate his “new” body even more then his old one. :cry: :rage:
He’d prefer being an ugly, obese man to looking like a little girl.

While my character would be pretty happy to end up looking like an androgynous “pretty boy”…well different people like different things…but the pictures don’t seem to indicate that this will be possible for female MCs…

1 Like

I’d still be fine with the body, I’d just make it slightly more boyish… and pale…freakishly in fact… besides I find it hard to come out worse appearance wise than barely being able to see, being fat and having an acne riddled ugly face.

Which is fine for you and @Sammysam but choosing between looking like a thug and looking like a girl means I have no good options for my mc.

I’ll grant you the barely being able to see, but coming out looking like a little girl would make my mc wish he was blind, as this would produce an instant case of severe body dysmorphia for him. It wouldn’t be sexy at all.
So it is arguably worse than being an acne riddled obese man for my poor mc, he’d rather just have his vision issues fixed in that case, as he’s used to being obese, but looking like a little girl is much, much worse.

Well it is not fine for me, because like I said that option seems not to be open for female MCs. You could choose it if you wanted, if you don’t want your MC to look androgynous then just don’t take that option, once we have the demo. Problem solved.

Nope! Not a joke lol you can choose to have long hair with your short slender frame lol. Can also have short hair like this

Ugh, if the style of this game is meant to be more anime-like, I’d very much prefer something like this:

Why choose between slender and brutish, why can’t the male mc just have nice muscle definition?

3 Likes

Lol well I chose a “appropriate” image cuz I thought this would have been much lol

I don’t think there’d really be a problem if there were just some broad options like athletic, slim, curvy, etc then we could fill in the gaps. Which is what most of these games do, I think (if they allow customization like that. As far as I know, body shape seems newish and all the examples I’m thinking of are WIPs. I grinned when I saw “voluptuous” as an option on Children of the Gods.) Personally, the single body type for females is too small for what I like to pick (if it’s an option) or imagine for MCs. I like curvy/voluptuous/whatever.

2 Likes

It wont be a problem if shape shifting is a possibility.
Just a casual picture of anime style Squall…
Oh and I would be slightly taller than that too.

Sigh, so it’s still just thug, or “little girl” for the male mc’s then? Sigh, forget about ever being a fashionable guy then. :sob:

Not for the mc it isn’t since we apparently can’t have powers that the Ro’s have already got and Nate’s already got shape shifting, maybe there’s spells that could eventually allow us to change our bodies, but that’s probably advanced magic that has to wait till at least book three or so.

1 Like

I know what you mean. I’m just annoyed that for some it’s seemingly not possible to articulate their dislike for the lack of choices without shitting on choices other people may indeed would choose.

2 Likes

Yup either slender or muscular frame :blush:

The mc has all powers, so there’s still a chance, besides you won’t have to imagine it precisely that way especially if he keeps vague about it. Like lithe, muscular or slender.

1 Like

I get that and you made a good point. To be honest, I initially typed that for your thing about wanting to play androgynous. New posts popped up while I was hemming and hawing about being too demanding of the author and I just grabbed your nearest post lol.

I think if anything the male characters have it better right now. Slender or muscular are very limited and I think at least two more options would be neat (like average and heavy.) Still better than the non-option for female characters.

1 Like