A Witch's Path (WIP)

lol sadly your locket will be worn over your clothes for everyone to see :blush:. Have to show off that bling homes :crown:…I’m sorry…(walks out)

More research to do! I shall add it to my todo list!

1 Like

Those are really close-up pictures so you can see the details. In reality the locket is normal “Victorian Age” style in size I bet. I bet smaller then you suspect at any rate, its not like a rapper’s gold watch thing.

1 Like

Here’s info on the last 2 female RO that are witch’s :cupid:
Name/ Race/ Club/ Aura/ Power/
White Coven:
Vella/ Indian/ Drama Club/ Sky Blue/ Intangibility:
Vella is ond of the most popular girls in school for her beauty and warm personality. Vella believes in judging people on their actions and personality rather than appearance. Vella has the power of intangibility which allows her to go through objects and even avoid most spells, she is excellent at ritual magic that requires a ritual dance or incantation. Vella is a member of the Drama Club because she loves the theater. She has worked her whole life in the preforming arts and is talented in dancing, singing, acting, make up, and basically anything else that can help in theater. Whether it’s a lead role, or a minor role, working backstage or helping clean up afterwards Vella works hard to help herself and her fellow actors shine. Vella dosent like Claudia because of how she treats others and how she uses magic to aid her rather than using her own talents.

Claudia/ Mexican/ Drama Club/ Magenta/ Love Manipulation:
Claudia is the most famous girl throughout the whole town for her beauty, personality, clothes, the way she walks, basically everything about her! She even has her own fan club that follows her around school doing her bidding. Claudia treats others how ever she wants knowing full well she can. This is because of her power of Love Manipulation which allows her to control the emotion of love which she uses to make everyone around her simply love her like a pop star. She also knows many dangerous deadly spells that she is not afraid to use. Claudia is a member of the Drama Club and is the main reason why it’s the number one club in the school, because she uses magic to get all the lead roles and uses her powers to draw in audiences mainly to watch her on stage. Rumor has it that Claudia tried to invite Vella to her personal click but was turned down now she can’t stand even looking at that loser.

7 Likes

Oh, crap I hope my mc will be immune to Claudia’s powers at least, or are we at her mercy until we get that cursed locked off our necks?
Agh, who am I kidding the mc will be at the mercy of almost everybody, at least in book 1 I guess, due to just how far behind we are in our magical studies and how little control we actually have over our “magic”, even if we are a really fast learner… :unamused:

I can’t decide between the dog, crow, and snake familiars :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

lol don’t worry she dosent use her powers on other witches tho your MC will be attracted to her and you will think is it because you like her or because of her powers.

I’m pretty certain that neither @idonotlikeusernames nor myself will be attracted to Claudia without the use of her powers… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Yep, and the like I said the person most likely to be my mc’s female best friend still seems to be Jane, but he’s not attracted to women in the slightest. His other friend would probably be Dante precisely because of his laid back nature.
Unless of course Claudia really cannot stand that and uses her powers on us.
Also I think both Claudia and Nate remind my mc too much of his old bullies for him to actually like them, Nate more than Claudia but he is likely to keep his distance from Claudia nonetheless.
In fact due to her approach to people my mc probably likes Claudia’s rival, Vella, so far the only one in the White Coven he might really like, though he probably wishes he could have met her sooner when he really needed people to be willing to look past his appearance.

Which means that for now the Night Coven seems to have the people my mc likes the most in it along with those he likes least. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Hm…we can’t end up with both people per club liking us…Can we end up with both hating the MC? Or being neutral towards them?

I mean I’m very sure that my MC will try to win over Jane, but the thought of having her join the drama club and stealing all the fans/fame from Vella and Claudia (but especially Claudia) is very…tempting…

I basically hope to play a MC that is a little bit like Yuu Kashima…well at least in certain ways…

…Come on after all that bullying MC deserves a fanclub! (Even when her heart belongs with no doubt Jane!)

1 Like

From what I understand due to that prophecy nearly half of Witch-Kind will probably be our fan-club, even the adults.
On the other hand the sort of fanclub you’re depicting there would probably be hell for my mc, who isn’t much used to getting any positive attention from people other than his aunt, so he wouldn’t know what to do with it even if the fanclub was mostly or entirely made up of the right gender.
It’s also another reason why he is drawn to fashion club, instead of drama club. While he likes his new appearance and has probably always liked fine clothes and fashion (though if he had any hopes of making it into fashion before it would probably have been more “ugly” betty style than thinking he’d ever look like a supermodel himself), he wouldn’t and doesn’t really know how to deal with or respond to all the attention.

For some reason I really dig Vella’s name. Maybe it’s giving me HP feels, which is weird because I’m not even really a fan. .

I don’t like that at all. It’d be a lot better, in my opinion, if Claudia got a little moment where a choice popped up: Are you attracted to her? Yes/No (but subtler, I guess.) I don’t care how beautiful she is, personally. Especially since people who’re playing gay guys, straight girls, asexuals, and maybe demis but I could be wrong about that last one, would likely be pretty put off by that like @ParrotWatcher pointed out.

This.

That seems pretty in theme. Most of the objects (the guy ones, at least) of fan club affection seem incredibly contemptuous towards their fans. Usually because they hate the attention, I think, (among some unrelated stuff.)

1 Like

Lol well I did say the Night Coven are basically the bullies of the school.

Lol for like the 12th time :sweat_smile: your MC only visits clubs after school to get closer to a RO they don’t officially join any of the clubs.
And no it’s not possible to have 2 of them hate you at the same time, one will always like you more than the other.
And that image is how it will be like once you go to your new school lol.

Lol you are correct! They will all play kiss up because they want you to join their Coven to fulfill the prophecy.

I love her name :heart_eyes: I heard for the first time in a amazing game called Broken Age and it’s now one of my favorite female names!

Yah that is a problem with Claudia but she will do it to help “persuade” you into joining the Night Coven so it’s part of the story :blush: just remember when your heart is beating faster around her that it’s her powers not your real feelings.

800 posts and I’m drawn like a beacon to the fashion. Mon dieu.

A mere example, yes, yet with the safety pins, unsubtle laces, and cross-lite motif, this is a skosh too Hot Topic for me. If I were the sexy diva, would it be altogether ooc if I were to attend school, go jogging, cruise the bullies, and sacrifice dance to a moonlight sonata in any of these, perchance?

Hm. None of the fellas are catching my fancy, and yet I am dead set on a snowy white snake familiar because, Falkor.

2 Likes

Here’s examples of your MCs body type depending if you decide to look like your Mom or Dad!
Males: lol your basically choosing either pretty boy Trap or cool tuff hero :wink:

Mother:

Father:

Females: This basically choosing damsel in distress heroine or tuff girl heroine lol.

Mother:

Father:

2 Likes

Well, that sounds somewhat boring…And very RO centric and not really made for good roleplay?..What if my MC wouldn’t want to get close to any of the ROs? Or isn’t the type to just visit a club when they rather would do something else, at least not regulary? Can they do something else that gives them a boost to some stats at least?

So…I will never tell both of them to just screw themself? I mean I can somewhat see were you are coming from when you say that they will not like someone who is friends with their rival, but what actually would stop them from disliking the MC?

Nah, my MC would probably love the big part of her fanclub…okay mostly the girls…considering the selection she probably hopes to instill some fear/respect in the guys…except Solem…he sounds like a cutie.

…As you said we could choose for female MC to look

I really hoped that meant my character would be able to look like a Bifauxnen… Now I’m sad…:cry:

Yeah, but you forget the other half, you’ve also put some seemingly very likeable characters in there and overall my mc would chafe far too much under all those rules and restrictions of the White Coven, after all where was his “white knight” when he was being bullied, that’s right nowhere. Also like I said way back, my mc tried to play by the rules in his old life and it got him nothing but misery, so he’s done with being the nice guy, though he’s not willing to be an actual bully either (he’s also not willing to go out of his way to help just about anybody, considering how nobody but his Aunt ever helped him out in his previous life either) as he’s got much better things to do with his time.

Again he also wants the finer things in life and if joining the Night Coven means he gets them, he doesn’t see the harm in it. Plus his Aunt, aka the only person who he likes and who likes him back from his previous life being in it will put paid to any doubts he might have, particularly considering the “secret” coven means being a demon’s little bitch forever.

Why not, aren’t we good enough? Does his Aunt and guardian have so little faith in his love of fashion and his abilities as a budding fashion designer to deny him permission to join an after-school club?

On the positive side it means that even Claudia and Nate aren’t likely to try and bully us, I hope. On the negative side, all the attention, ugh.

The fans are usually incredible annoying though.

Can’t speak for “usually”, but for my mc in this game, yes, definitely, particularly considering he doesn’t know how to cope with being cute/pretty/sexy, apparently going from hideous to “so beautiful it’s a curse” in a matter of seconds in the prologue. Thus leading to the strange situation that while does prefer his new “pretty boy” appearance greatly over his old one and he can finally actually wear stylish clothes, doesn’t mean he actually likes the attention overload. :anguished: :cold_sweat:

Ugh, and with that cursed thing around our necks we really can’t resist it can we? Cause my mc is like super-gay and what happened to her not using her powers on her fellow Wtiches?
Then again we have so little power and control in the beginning that we probably barely even count as a “Witch”.

Yay, although apparently we can’t actually join fashion club. :cry: Probably because we need to catch up on ten plus years of missed magical training due to our idiot parents. I hope this doesn’t mean we don’t actually have to make do with whatever generic crap that passes for clothing that is sold in small-town mall. :disappointed:

Same here, two more to go, plus one human love interest. Otherwise I guess Dante would do as a possible friend with benefits, but it wouldn’t really be the height of romance for my mc.

Ugh, why not both, like young Jensen Ackles? (Who I really wanted to use as my mc template here) Some guys can be both beautiful and handsome, you know. :wink:
Otherwise gruff hero it is (which would unfortunately mean flanel shirts and steel toed work boots are as “fashionable” as it’s likely going to get :cry: ), because I really don’t like “traps” trope, in fact I loathe it. If I wanted to play female I’ll play female and if I wanted a really small character, I’d prefer him to at least look male, like Tyrion in GoT.
Though considering my RL issues with my verticality, or lack thereof I tend to prefer my escapist fiction mc’s to be on the tall side actually. :wink:

What happened to this option:

3 Likes