A Witch's Path (WIP)

Ahahaha, believe me the combination you have can be pretty sexy too… but daaamn, irish accent is really sexyyy… have you heard Mcgregor talking…? I still dont understand what the hell he is saying, but daaamn… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

As blasphemous as this is, Irish with a Hint of Southerner english in their Accent.
:blush: Thats just chills.

3 Likes

I take it one of the endings is going to be becoming an immortal?

Mmmn…His Perfection ElvesFTW the Amazing doesn`t exactly roll off the tongue…

2 Likes

Is the MC going to be another immortal witch?

1 Like

The Mc is gonna be the only immortal very soon…
Princes of the universe begins playing

4 Likes

Born to be kings, princes of the universe…

3 Likes

Here we belong, fighting to survive in a war with the darkest power.

3 Likes

And here we are, we’re the princes of the universe. Here we belong, fighting for survival. We’ve come to be vthe rulers of you all!

2 Likes

About how long after the demo are you going to start beta testing?

1 Like

Lol that is ironic naming your son hoping he’ll be a good witch but he turns into a chaotic dark witch. Are the names Jamaican? Cuz I’m going to have him original from there.

The MC is the most powerful Witch of all time. If all the immortal witches combined their magic it would be 0.9% compared to the MCs magic.

Lol you never know? Maybe you can try befriending them or earn their respect or something lol.

lol we’ll see. Or maybe you can try having your MC be killed so they can find out. Lol true it doesn’t.

Only one way to find out! Kill your MC…DO IT!! lol not like there’s another way to find out.

As soon as I learn the most efficient way to do a beta test.

4 Likes

Woah…thats scary. They better be careful not to get on my bad side :smile:

haha i’ll be sure to try that

2 Likes

Can you actually kill yourself prematurly in the game or do you have to wait till you die?

2 Likes

Is there a way to become immortal?

1 Like

Ummmmm I don’t think so? I’ll have to see. I think there’s only the bad ending cuz I have it where your fighting Choices won’t have you killed so that everyone could fight how they wanted.

Many witches have tried over the centuries most ended up cursing themselves into immortal objects like trees and such. So no so far.

1 Like

well so much for my live forever as a evil witch dictator plan i guess i will have to settle for long lived evil witch dictator plan instead :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Are there any demon coven romances?

I’m searching for one good thing besides a shortcut

1 Like

Don’t let something as flimsy as “facts” hold you back in life. GO, LIVE YOUR DREAM! BE AN EVIL WITCH DICTATOR FOREVER! Or something like that.

3 Likes

Lol just cuz they couldn’t perfect the immortality spell doesn’t mean you can’t. You are the most powerful witch after all.

1 Like

No but maybe in another part of the story.

Man, just forget that Coven, it is the worst choice of the game.

3 Likes