A Witch's Path (WIP)

gender-choice
modern-fantasy

Don’t let something as flimsy as “facts” hold you back in life. GO, LIVE YOUR DREAM! BE AN EVIL WITCH DICTATOR FOREVER! Or something like that.

Lol just cuz they couldn’t perfect the immortality spell doesn’t mean you can’t. You are the most powerful witch after all.

No but maybe in another part of the story.

Man, just forget that Coven, it is the worst choice of the game.

And it makes me sad :sob:

Solo evil witch I guess :man_shrugging:

You can dominate the world and make the humans your slave with the Night Coven, this is the best deal you will get, I think.

Amedee is French origin popularized just under 200 years before the big immigration from the French colony of Saint-Domingue (The area of modern Haita) to Jamaica in the 1700s it would have hat time in Haiti from 1600s to 1800s under French power.
does that count?

Amos Became Creole but ended up drifting to Louisiana after that not sure at what point

So… are they Jamaican names Depends on how far back you go Pre 1700s Amedee is gone and likely so is Amos.

But Jamaica got most of its names from French Haitian and Spanish origins. So Jamaican prior to earliest colonies their I’m not sure what was there…

Voldemort, we meet again.

Gonna have to name my White Coven witch Harry Potter then and destroy him

Thanks for the info and I do like the names so now I just have to decide which I like the best for him. Lol the more I think about it the more I like him having a name with a meaning like this for him.

Gah so annoyed with my dog today! I had a dream about a Witches Path(like watching a movie lol) and in my dream the MC did this really great spell that I wanted to use. I was mumbling the spell half asleep while getting my phone to write it down. BUT my dog kept barking at nothing and made me forget IT! All I have is the beginning of it:
I call upon the Light from within
That’s it! There was so much more to it I’m so annoyed with him!.. but he has a giant cute face so I can’t stay mad.

It’ll come back to you.

I hope so. It was perfect for the conclusion of the last chapters problem. Man it was perfect! Better than what I have now.

If something like that happens to me, I dwell on it, go back to sleep, and remember it, get something nearly as good, or get something better. It also helps to think about what you were thinking about before the thought came along.

I’ll try that. Been trying to remember it all day or think of something that could go with that first line. And I was dreaming about CardCaptors so maybe if I binge watch it it might come back to me? I hope.

Maybe something like "I call upon the Light from within, no longer will I let your evil win. I summon the essence of the moon and stars, grant me thy power from afar. Flow through me and grant me thy cosmic might, for I shall banish your endless blight. Back to the hell from whence you came, I hereby banish you in my name; [insert name]. [Shout spell name]

Thinking of what to call the spell, maybe Lunar Purge, or something along those lines. Maybe you can find one. The spell probably won’t fit what you are trying to use it for. I could make one to better fit what you have in mind, but we haven’t played the demo or beta test. So I don’t know the context, setting, enemy, etc you are using it against.

Good luck in your writing and I’m looking forward to your demo soon. Even more so for the beta test should I be lucky enough to be invited to participate.

sigh dogs amirite? Don’t worry it will come back to you, probably in about a week or two you will probably have the same dream again and remember it

Your dog is a watchdog for the magical protection program and you were remembering a forbidden spell. It was trying to make sure you didn’t accedently cast something from your old days.
:crazy_face::mage:

I like it. I’d probably replace “blight” with “night” and the first “banish” with a word like “end” or something like that. I don’t think thins sound as nice when you use the same word like that, no offence.

Using the word night crossed my mind when I made it. But then I wasn’t sure if it would fit with the situation OracleD3 had in mind. Was it like a curse/spell that would make it night forever in which that evil would reign, etc? If so, then yeah the word night would fit. But there was no way for me to know what was going on, so I chose blight which would instead fit with whatever the evil had done and will do. As for end, it could work, but then the word endless would have to be swapped for another word, as it would sound kind of weird “end your endless”. But then the last sentence would have to be changed to signify the spell destroying the evil instead of sending it back to hell.

Anyone can feel free to tinker with the spell and change it up to see what sounds best. I may try changing or rewording the last sentence for it to signify vanquishing instead.

Edit: I get what you’re saying. So instead of using banish twice, use end in place of the first instead, but leave the spell as a banishing one and keep the 2nd banish as is? Changed endless to vile as well and kept the rest the same. Or end could be changed to cease or something similar to give it more oomph. Brainstorming, maybe purge would fit better?

I call upon the Light from within, no longer will I let your evil win. I summon the essence of the moon and stars, grant me thy power from afar. Flow through me and grant me thy cosmic might, for I shall purge your vile blight. Back to the hell from whence you came, I hereby banish you in my name; [insert name]. [Shout spell name]