A Witch's Path (WIP)

So question for all you witches out there lol. Would you guys like potions as a combat option??? I’m trying to make you have freedom in your choices in combat like some people might just want to use their active power but others might want to use a spell. Giving that kind of freedom instead of constantly monitoring your stats. And idk maybe some of you like the idea of making potions and keeping them in your bag in a pinch?
“Oh no a group of demons are charging at me!”
“Good thing I made these potions!”

• throws vile at them*
    Demons all become frozen solid
    Lol so if you guys want potion witch as a combat or solution option let me know.
    IMG_4762
7 Likes

That would be awesome! Adefjkl Charmed! I miss that show so much but yeah.

5 Likes

Wait! That was the healing potion! :confounded:

11 Likes

With potions its will be a Witcher not a Witch

Is that a thing??? Cuz I thought that was just a game?.. I didn’t play that game. Don’t want to either? Doesn’t look fun.

1 Like

It is the best game of this generation, and one of the best game ever made.
But it is not only a game, it is a book series too.

…meh? Still not interested in playing it or getting into the series. I just don’t like it.

2 Likes

Soooo potions? Yay or nay?
IMG_4763

12 Likes

First its a classic fantasy book series and my favorite. Game series is based on books and they very good too.

3 Likes

Potions are for Humans Who don’t wanna rely on Demons or Really weak Witches…The Chumps

In all seriousness its pretty cool Useful for Most witches Even the powerful. You could Sell them, Use them to Bottle your Excess power to use later do things you don’t feel like using your power on…
I say yes Good idea…

3 Likes

Oh I didn’t know it was a book, or that they make games based on books. Just thought it was only movies or tv shows.
So are Witchers a actual thing or just a thing in that book? And he fights using potions???

Lol make a potion to sleep while body still functioning for sleeping during school and work but still doing the work. Would totally have a canteen of that potion.

2 Likes

Soo a Autopilot Potion… Those often Have issue If your Subconscious Has anything that you have been Trying to hold back Without realizing Consciously (in stories Repressed anger, Fantasies or inner Deviousness Peaks out. It gets bad When you never understood why you have to hide your magic around mundanes)
Love to See what auto pilot potion does on most Normal humans though Or sell a bunch of these potions to The tricky Fae Folk And enjoy the chaos…

4 Likes

Witchers if I remember correctly its a Scandinavian sorcerer who using runs to fight evil spirits. In books Witchers its a mutant human who alchemicly was enchanted to be faster and stronger, they always using potions to increase they abilities. Any witcher in book is experience alchemist

2 Likes

Ok well I guess I’ll make that a type of witch hunter than. Still don’t like the game but you know.

lol I bet a bunch of young witches would spike their teachers drinks to get them to do stuff like make the class watch a movie or something

1 Like

Do you mean that isn’t already a fear of most Teachers in this world who are aware of magic???

2 Likes

Potions will be also used as a weapon? Sounds good to me.

5 Likes

Yay for potions!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Lol there arnt that many witch teachers in your school but for the ones that are those are the Night Coven kids least favorite teachers cuz they can’t chill in class and would actually have to do work.

1 Like