A Witch's Path (WIP)

You’re clearly a fairy, who everyone knows are pathological liars.

2 Likes

that’s why you give them petty trinkets and other things easily overwhelm-able by you that way they think your valuable they get the experience of magic and a simple human that you can claim is a witch if you ever need a scapegoat. you always could use humans to get rare items for cheap, when they dont know what its for. humans may be evil and dangerous but they have their uses
you can alway use them as flak against enemy witches

even humans know this to be truth

Was reading a story app and one of the characters looked like Abel from my story so I thought I would show him to you guys lol

2 Likes

Pathological liar? Ha! Don’t you know that fairies can’t lie? They tell half truths or riddles. So if you take my statement as a half truth… I’m half Fae and half Human. :sunglasses:

Nice. Abel loooks cool.

lol awesome! I actually have a story idea were the MC is half Fae and half human. Maybe after this story I will make it.

lol I also saved this image. Was just trying to be nice but I guess I was TOO friendly lol but I guess I can show off Abel at a pool party lol

4 Likes

What is this from and how do I romance him? :heart_eyes:

That’s what Abel looks like. And this is Sean from the app Choices. It’s a story app and he’s from the story “Endless Summer”

It’s a really great story.

3 Likes

Oh! That sounds like a fun idea! Fae for the win! Lol :joy:

Lol yah I was planning that Faes/fairies are born with a flower growing from their head but looks like a hair pin. The flower you choose decides your magic. lol ruff draft information tho.

1 Like

Oh! Interesting! Flowers growing from their heads is original! :laughing:

I do not see the appeal, but I gotta appreciate your enthusiasm :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@ParrotWatcher and every one else if you are planning on downloading Choices and reading Endless Summer I have another app you guys might like. It’s called Arcana it’s the story were you play as a fortune teller which is basically a magic user lol. It has beautiful art and I love the story. All the RO are Bi too so choose who ever you like. Here’s the characters so far only 5 out of 6 RO and only 2 female RO but they might add more since they add new chapters frequently. The 6tg looks like a male too so sorry if you wanted more girls but like I said they might add more.

8 Likes

The dark witches have a nice place and it almost makes me want to be a dark witch but then I remember that I like to be a good witch.

2 Likes

Can a white witch romance a night witch?

1 Like

Its absolutely forbidden! 2 witches of different Covens can’t love one another!?” lol that’s what people will say if you ask them but your Mother was a Night Witch and Father a White. So basically yes you can romance a Night Witch since you are a special case.

7 Likes

Yes but then the main character and the dark romance option would have to keep their relationship on the down low? Ugh it’s kinda unfair but it would be exciting.

sigh some days I wish I could just make multiple versions of myself so that some can help me write this story but mostly so I can write my other stories because I have SO many ideas for stories. Like for example here’s a story I made up just the other day after watching Spirited Away
The Curse of Persephone
Everything was going so perfectly during your day at the park. Perfect weather, perfect company every thing was simply perfect. That is until you went for a hike in the grove near the park and discovered a arch way tunnel made entirely of ivy were it lead you to a clearing. In the clearing was the most beautiful tree you have ever seen growing the most delicious looking fruit. You pick and eat the most ripest one before turning back to return were you came to find yourself unable to go through the archway. It is then that a nearby angel of death named Thanatos explains that you can now never return to the world of the living. You then learn that you are in the underworld and despite being very much alive cannot leave because of eating the fruit of the world. Just like Persephone. Thanatos tells you to accept your foolishness and live out your eternity in the underworld. But there must be a way to return to your world!? Your only hope is to find the ruler of the underworld, Hades and hope he can help you. So onward you go on your journey through the underworld with Thanatos an angel of death, a Nymph, a fallen heroe, an old friend, and a two headed wolf at your side. And strange new powers to help against the monsters that want you dead. Can you find Hades and can he help you return to your world?

See sooooo many ideas I wish I could work on. Lol but I bet you guys wouldn’t want to read this story A Witches Path might be my only good idea.
lol anyways thanks for letting me get this out of my head I’ve been itching to tell my friends this idea but they’ve been busy lately.

9 Likes

No they can be open about it. Lol who would dare tell the Miraculum who they can be or not be with.

2 Likes

Oh thank goodness lol. I would be so lazy with keeping it a secret if it was forbidden. I cannot wait for the demo to come out! I just know that the game is going to be really fun.

1 Like