A Witch's Path (WIP)

I think the new game that you came up with should be made as well. I haven’t seen that movie but the idea you came up with because of it is pure magic. I’d definitely give it a shot if it had a demo.

2 Likes

Sounds like a cool idea. But tell me if this were to be made, would Persephone be a RO?

3 Likes

Lol ugh maybe? I was thinking one of the endings could be to marry Hades so might make it that you become a lover of hers.

Pleasing. Very pleasing.

1 Like

Lol just for you XD but I bet others would want to date her too.

So… Basically you ate a pomegranate fruit?

2 Likes

Basically lol but was I just supposed to say that or make it more epic lol.

I would actually like to read that story lol

OMG! I both dislike and like the teaser demo. :blush:

If your planning on having the Snake Familiar should I let her have the ability to possess people or learn their secrets by doing this:

Could be fuuuunnnn lol

8 Likes

Honestly, I’d mostly just use this ability to freak the fuck out if people.

You know, for the giggles.

6 Likes

I’m trying real hard to not make a sex joke at that…

But I’d love to shove my snake down people’s throats so I vote for it. Plus maybe I could get Amelia and Soloman…

7 Likes

@OracleD3 what they :point_up: said

2 Likes

hehehe…hehehe…hehehe. Kinky

2 Likes

definetely learn their secrets

Would this replace the Gorgons eye ability the snake familiar currently has, or would it have both, because that would make the snake OP unless you gave the other familiars a second power or made there powers so good that it compensates for only having one.

Edit: Just an idea here, but maybe you can have each familiar have three powers or so and have them become available as your bond with your familiar grows.

3 Likes

I will most likely add this power in the second book so I can give the other Familiars another ability like hers.
Yah they will most likely have 3 powers like the MC.

2 Likes

Hurrah for oral fetishes :blush:

I also recommend the crow being a death note.

2 Likes

I know you probably didn’t mean it literally, but now I just imagine the MC desperately trying to hold down a flapping crow while trying to write someone’s name on it

2 Likes

“I’ll be the god of the new world, hey stop that, HOLD STILL!”

*Crow screaming in pain

9 Likes