A Witch's Path (WIP)

And now all I can think about is a group of former white and night coven members trying to live together. It would probably be enough to drive everyone insane, including the MC.

I so want to see this happen :grin:

2 Likes

The insanity~I can literally picture the arguments over rooms and chores… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

ah like watching american horror story coven but worse

So here is more information on the roles of the Covens so you can see what each does differently.

White Coven
“God gave us the precious gift of magic for a reason, to make this world better for everyone living in it.”

• Head Witch Donna of the White Coven

The White Coven has been a beckon of kindness and safety for centuries in the magical world. The Witches of the Coven know only to use their magic for the benefit of others and never for their own personal gain. Many White witches have close ties to many mystical creatures from vampires, fairies, even goblins.

Duties and roles
Witches in the White Coven learn many kinds of magic and potions mostly used for healing and combat.

•White witches are known as the law enforcers of the magical world protecting the good and going after law breakers.

•White Covens have demon fighter task forces that hunt down and vanquishe demons wherever they might be.

•White Covens also have open medical centers to help heal magical creatures. They also study potions and herbs in order to better their healing.

•Many White Witches live in citys or country’s that are troubled in order to help the people troubled.

•White Witches often train in combat to fight against other dark creatures.

Night Coven
“When witches don’t fight we burn.”
-Head Witch Julia of the Night Coven

For centuries the Night Coven has only looked out for the wellbeing of witches and nothing else. Witches of the Night Coven believe magic should be used how ever a witch chooses. Magical creatures tend to avoid witches of this Coven knowing they are less likely to aid them.

Duties and Roles
Witches of the Night Coven study many types of magic but favor magic for combat and ways to gain more power.

•Night Witches often use their magic to gain high roles in the human world such as in government or celebrity status all for the benefit of the Coven.

•Night Coven have task forces to search for grimoires since the books randomly appear in random locations. They give them to all witch children no matter their families Coven choice because they have not yet choosen their Coven yet.

•Night Coven witches search all over the world for orphaned Witch children, witches born in human families, and Witches who don’t know about their power in order to give them a proper home and education. No matter were they are in the world.

•Night Witches learn how to use their magic to fight in order to defend themselves and defeat witch hunters.

Just a ruff draft of the Coven roles but hope it gives you some idea of how different each Coven is.

14 Likes

If I do join the night coven will all magical creatures avoid me no matter what?

2 Likes

Dam! Both covens are sooooo cool! :laughing:

I’m going to join the Night Coven because honestly there are just too many benefits. Otherwise I’d just make my own Coven and charmingly name it “The Nihilist/Anarchist Coven”. You do what the hell you want, when you want and however you want. God gave you power because he didn’t know what a horrible person you were, so make sure to use it to fulfill your heart’s desires.

7 Likes

-Ylva head of the Anarchist Coven

Died 2 days later after founding her coven, cause of death barn fire after getting high on glue xD

11 Likes

Hey @OracleD3 don’t know if your looking for more powers or not but here’s just one more

Technomancy, The ability to hack and control machines, screw with humans, Summon magical networks to talk to others(also can tap into human wifi), create customs machines (be it cars,planes,phones, or computers), and combine technology and (elemental) magic to create techno-magical weapons.

7 Likes

*Drinking too much vodka

3 Likes

Well, I do want to heal creatures, to help people, to make the world a better and organized world, however I also want to use my magic to pick a book that I can’t reach, I want to use my magic to spy on some people and if a witch hunter attacks me I don’t want to forgive them and heal them, I want to kill them :confused: I agree that if we have this power we must use them to help people, but it still MY power, I want to enjoy it myself sometimes too. It’s not like I will burn everyone, you know lol I just wanted to be that good student that actually doesn’t study for tests and likes to climb trees even if it’s forbidden but if there’s someone that needs help I’ll be the first to help them. If there is a risk to lower my relationship with the Coven, okay, I’ll take the risk, because I really want some no-lawful-good options sometimes.

Night Coven seems to be more inclusive, looks like they care much more about all types of witches than White Coven (that seems to give you a cold shoulder, sort of). I’m not getting to any conclusion of what Coven to join, I’m actually having more and more doubts :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

When this game is finally released, the hype is so much, that it’ll break the forum. Like the site will LITERALLY crash. And not be up for about two weeks.

6 Likes

I completely get what you mean. I’d help people if I didn’t have to go too much out of my way, as long as it wasn’t an inconvenience; but if to do that I’d have to prevent myself from using my powers for my gain, then no thanks.

5 Likes

I also have a spectacular idea for a coven of my own.

The Cat Coven

Everyone’s a cat.

8 Likes

Well you can use magic for the book part. Using magic for personal gain means stuff like using it to create money, alter your grades, and use it to change your natural look stuff like that. Spying on people is more of a Night Coven thing tho lol. And if a witch hunter attacks you can fight them and kill them same with seeing a Secret Coven witch.

Lol that would be personal gain sorry.

Yup they only care about the welfare of witches which is why they use a lot of resources to find orphaned witch children and witch children born from human parents. They believe they should be with their own kind and would be happier with witches. Lol that basically believe if a witch child isn’t with a witch family they are in a abusive home.

THEN I’M A REAL LIFE WITCH?? :fearful: lols

Hmm, I see. Well, they don’t seem like bad people looking this way lol.

I don’t know, at this point I was kind of hoping for a questionary… like “so, you prefer dinner or breakfast” to enter in a Coven lol I’ll probably go for White coven because of the characters, but I’m very in the middle of their values…

1 Like

I can be a magical goody two-shoes and hang with magical creatures? Sweet! Looks like I’m going with white coven.

1 Like

So much urge to quote a movie…

What if you wanted to be a bad one and hang out with magical creature run the underground selling human things to them and magical things to aware humans

2 Likes

Illegal everyone knows every single human is dangerously racist and needs to be put down for the good of monster kind.

1 Like

Truth! :joy:

Well… Mostly truth. I like to think that I’m a human who would be all “You’re magical??? New friend!!!” :grin: