A Witch's Path (WIP)

The only other coven is the Demonic one, so I doubt b the third option would please you.

1 Like

I thought @OracleD3 said we could choose not to join any of the covens and instead try and create our own

Maybe I’m remembering wrong, I only skimmed the posts on this thread so I could be mistaken

2 Likes

You can’t create your own, the third coven of the Secret Coven, funded by witches who are wanted dead by the other 2 coven because they use demonic magic.
This is the third option.

1 Like

Sounds a lot like true Jedi
They believed in balance between light and dark. Don’t hurt others through action or inaction and you should be free to live your life the way you wish emotions and all.

4 Likes

I thought they where know as Grey Jedi, if i am wrong please inform me.

Grey, Grey Jedi, grey paladins, imperial knights, and a few others both works however I think at a later date all Jedi and smith became them after a great calamity or something

It all relates to a middle ground like in this game.

So the only options are pure good, pure selfishness, or pure evil. I mean, when it comes to those who have spent there entire lives in this society, it makes some sense they wouldn’t second guess it, but someone who has been suddenly thrust into this world and told they have to choose between these covens might have problems with how it’s set up. Throw in the fact that the MC has been told they’re an all powerful witch the likes of which have never been seen, and I could totally understand them refusing to join a side, at the very least because they are afraid of just being used and/or manipulated for there power

4 Likes

I thought Grey Palidins were just Jedi who used blasters instead of lightsabers

Grey Paladins where a sect of Force-sensitives that follow the radical philosophy of minimal dependency on the Force.
( they didn’t use the force even tho they could)

They were minimalists they preferred less dependency on the force they still used light sabers as well.

We are getting off topic however. I’m sorry I accedently dragged us off topic.

Yes, Sith, not Smith.

Not entirely, IIRC you can influence those two covens.

1 Like

Hmm act as a subversive double agent…:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Not as a double agent, but (again IIRC) you can influence the decision of the coven you joined, unless you joined the Secret Coven.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that encourage people to join the coven they disagree with the most so that they can try to change them

1 Like

Which would mean that white coven and night coven would change places as all the night covens would be in white coven and vice verse

1 Like

Good eye lol yes the White Coven is actually a huge farm were they keep animals, grow food and witch ingredients, also gives space for witch training. Lots of young witches causing explosions lol.

That is a option but might risk lowering your relationship with the members of the White Coven. Give me a example and I’ll give a more accurate answer lol.

A very admirable goal. And maybe this option will allow Witches to stay with their families no matter their families Coven.

Could be? I just looked up beautiful big farm houses on google and picked this one because it looked big enough to house a lot of people.

So very true with some of the choices. Will the MC trust the Coven members or are they just pretending for their power.

6 Likes

Oooooo!!! White Coven is prepared! Love it! Explosions! :joy:

Good, because unless someone with lots of money or a spell that can create huge buildings out of thin air joined I could see housing being a problem. The only options that come to mind is living in a shack or convincing your Aunt to let all the witches who decided to join you live in your house

1 Like

Oh! There could be a spell like in Halloweentown High and Harry Potter where things are bigger on the inside! :laughing:

3 Likes