"A Mage Reborn: Book One" by Adam Alamsyah

Just keep playing. That’s actually a list of the time periods in the main character’s life and you will go through all of them through the course of the game.

3 Likes

You are basically having a flashback. You are dying and your life flashes before your eyes
Don’t worry it will make sense :relaxed:

3 Likes

Lovely! I was seeing so much hype for AMR for these past few years, and now I’ll check it out.

1 Like

It’s not a bug, it’s just a timeline

2 Likes

its here :star_struck:

2 Likes

I just finished reading this treasure, and I’m a complete emotional mess! I’ve been buying every CoG title for years now, but rarely am I as satisfied with my purchase as this time. Absolutely excellent work, I cannot wait for more!

4 Likes

Damn my MC died a virgin the only action I got on with the RO Ilya is just a kiss and I am kinda confuse about that I played the book multiple times but I just can’t seem to get achievement of romancing her if a kiss is not achievement worthy then what is?

IIRC you need to ask her about that guy who her family wants her to marry before the big battle.

I notice even at the ending of the Game there are four “unmet persons” in my relationship stats. Who’s that? Also the story ending basically with the same “conclusion” feels like the mass effect 3 original ending.

1 Like

They show up in Book 2.

Ughhh bruh you do know that the next thing after that is just a kiss, there is no other thing just a kiss between lovers

Shrug I’ve not played the full release yet, I recommend code diving.

I’m pretty upset by how hard I cried! But also I really really loved it. The story structure was really fun also.

5 Likes

I’m very happy for your release @Parivir!

10 Likes

I must say, while I like the concept of the game. The actually game and all the chapters seem incredibly rushed. It especially shows in the character interactions and relationships. Like I just have to compare these kinds of games to Soulstone War, and there you can as well see how you should handle the pacing and relationships. Like I finished this game and I kinda realized that all the characters felt very much soulless and cardbordy.

Well… AMR’s first book is only 154,000 words compared to SSW’s first book which is around 487,000 words.

It’s mostly a prologue. For me anyway.

5 Likes

So, is it possible to save all children without getting severally injured?

1 Like

@Sailendranath_Murmu, no, thats a consequence for saving all seven children.
@McGclock, By saving as many lives as possible in the moonvein case. This can be done by raising alchemy or enchantment.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to get the achievement “Savior of the Damned”?

2 Likes

By how much? I got the option to try to save everyone, but didn’t get the achievement.