A Certain Potential (WIP) (Mini Update 01/03/2017)

I can’t help but notice something in the scene where you hear the crying.

The 2nd set of choices that appear after you decide what to do are a bit odd and out of place:

If it comes down to it, you'll use…
			#Strength
			#Speed
			#Persuasion
			#Reflexes

That part. I think it’s not a problem with the choice, but rather how it’s presented. Sorry, can’t really find the words to explain it properly.

Oh, yes. When talking to Erick about Eli, the story seems to only mention MC and Eli’s meeting without the ice girl(bumping into each other). It doesn’t seem to acknowledge the version of events if the MC meets the “not a little girl”.

3 Likes

@Xionide
The choice will define stats but by naming the stats so boldly, you detract from the story-telling because at this point we’d not be thinking in statistical terms like: speed or strength.

4 Likes

@UmbraLamia @Eiwynn
Thanks for the input! I’ve rewritten the choice options to try and make it sound smoother, instead of outright saying the stats.
And for the Erick-Eli thing, I’ll add another couple options to have it include whether or not you would like to tell Erick about the witch. And technically speaking, this also happens when you take the infirmary route, so I’ll fix that too.

4 Likes

I really like this it’s really good and I’m looking forward to what’s to come to this game.

Please do not post in WiPs that have not been active recently. If the author would like this reopened, PM me or one of the moderators and we’ll be happy to.