Zombie Exodus Safe Haven (ZESH) Guides

Thank you for the guides. I hope the part 3 guide is making progress soon with all the complicated connections between parts and all

I think the strength requirements are now 1 item for every 13 levels, maybe.

Should I be using a save from the first game? Or is this guide suitable for no restored saves?

On page 47-48 after returning from work etc. in the City, you should perhaps make an edit to to show that if you gather items first and get the CB radio, then call Fred, then call his Mum, Fred will then give you the duffel of supplies without you needing to manipulate him into handing them over.
Itā€™s a small change but it means you can save the manipulation hit for elsewhere.

1 Like

Hi
Please I want a guide for a teenager
And I want a guide to romance Madison

Whatā€™s zombie Exodus: Deadzone?
Never heard of this title, read about it being 5 years after the initial outbreak release and the same universe as the other books.

1 Like

Dead Zone is a project by another person IIRC in the ZEverse (in a universe where you didnā€™t take the scientist route to the successful cure/vaccine in either ZE or ZESH). I donā€™t think itā€™s been released to the wider public (maybe on Patreon? I am not sure since I donā€™t have a patreon).

Hey all,

I got a chunk of a rough part 3 guide setup but ran into a few complicated walls. I got a few helpers that I havenā€™t heard from since the first month of release so more help would be nice. However I havenā€™t been able to jump back in in awhile due to graduating school, job search, (both done) and now selling my house and moving. Hoping to be back at it by late June or early july. Sorry!

Here are the issues I had when I stopped if youā€™d like to help.

1: trying to math out the most efficient
1A) construction
1B) team builds
1C) task management
1D) total resources needed up to part 3 to perfect our scavenging lists.

That work is in the excel sheet of the guide page 3 if you guys want to help.

2: waiting for some errors to be resolved by Jim.

2 Likes

General guide thing i wrote a bit back for tasks, some specific bugs might have been fixed by now

I also wrote a shorter post on Lancelot mission and Museum, and i think one for dealing with Silvers

2 Likes

Iā€™m curious, does a higher level of Crafting use fewer resources?

Nope,

1 Like

It does not, but it does diminish time to craft and how tiresome it is.

1 Like

I have a question if someone is willing to answer at the top of the guide it says ā€œassuming 75 extra points plus 25 extra attribute points.ā€ But I have only gotten 50 bonus skill extra points and 20 extra attribute points. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m missing something or Iā€™m just reading the guide wrong if any one could help I would be very much appreciated.

So the tab that is circled red should give you that extra 25 to give you the 75 points. That is if you did the first Zombie Exodus game. As for 25 attribute points I donā€™t know only the 20 is available.

Ok thank you very much

Hoping to soon have the time to get back into the guide.

I had released it to the community for help, asked for helpers and got a few who then didnā€™t do what I asked. Between that and some important bugs I had to wait for updates, my original efforts fell apart in frustration. I havenā€™t looked at the latest updates yet to see if someone took it over, but I intend to get back into the game very soon.

5 Likes

I really confused how to make Tommy join us, I tried to be nice with him but he still decline my offer to join :pensive:

Is there a guide for part 3?

Thought Iā€™d chime in, this method is correct, but the confusing thing for me isā€¦all the guides Iā€™ve read, state that new characters can start with 75/25 and the character is created with that in mind. Whereas all I ever get is 75/20.