Zombie Exodus Safe Haven (ZESH) Guides

I’m on chapter 2 and I’m attempting to craft the ServNet, but the thing in your guide saying it uses a heavy battery is either incorrect or was changed. As it tells me it either can take a solar panel, which I used to make a solar generator, or it takes 4 batteries (have 3)

1 Like

In chapter one you can use a heavy battery, it changes in chapter 2 and you need 4 battery packs or a solar panel.

2 Likes

Must have been changed or an error then because 4 batteries make 1 heavy battery.

Will you be making a guide for Part 3?

1 Like

Yes. But not until it’s released. Making a beta guide wouldn’t be very smart considering how much can change.

1 Like

Hey all, gearing up for the next version of the guide for part 3!

To those that have used my guide:

Have you tried the beta for chapters 8 and 9?

Are you a patreon supporter of Jim’s?

What would you like to see changed in the guide?

Do you agree that the decisions in the guide are optimal overall?

Do you understand and use the Google sheets calculators for character building or research samples?

What would you like to be added or taken away to the guide?

How willing are you to help build the future versions of the guide?

You can easily do both however there are some points where you have to decide whether specimens are a priority or something else such as time, or someone getting hurt.

For example in part 1 time is key and spending it on collecting specimens at certain points may or may not be worth it. In part 2, if you decide to take down the sniper guarding the warehouse by the pharmacy to maximize loot then you want to bring Parker and the other person to carry more however doing so will make the sniper hit your people if you decide to collect specimens rather than take cover and take him out.

The 2.0 version of the guide is being built. Making the original guide more organized and cleaner reading, then adding in part 3. Lots of hands in the pot right now but I will clean it up gradually up until Part 3 is released officially then finalize it.

9 Likes

Part 3 is out :smirk_cat: :+1:

1 Like

How do we join the discord? The link is expired.

Here’s the link of the Jim’s discord sever

Isn’t that locked to the Patreon?

Hi Bracks,

I am trying to get the server up Achievement. I have a heavy battery, 4 batteries and a solar panel, my character is a hacker but when i get to the school i cant get the opportunity to do this. Is there a path to follow?

I think you need to construct the server before you get to the school. :thinking: Does that help?

1 Like

Hi,

Can you do that through crafting items?

That should be where you can make it, yes, if you have the right materials and stats.

Thank you for your help again, that worked

Hi, Can you help me with Outgunned achievement please? I cant seem to fight with any of the soilders apart from Keith at the camp end of chapter 2?

It’s the soldiers who are coming for Lopez in Part 1, and you get the achievement for dying while fighting them. :sweat_smile: (You need to attack with pepper spray, a taser, or no weapon and low Hand-to-Hand.)

Actually, @JimD, it looks like the pepper spray option is bugged, as it’s checking for “pepper_spray” instead.

1 Like

Thank you, you have been a great help with these, only 2 hidden left now, cant wait for them to be coded.