Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

Well, since the poll’s been up for nearly two weeks now, I think it’s safe to assume it might’ve gotten all the traffic it was gonna get on the forums. Based off the results, it looks like most players imagined their teenager as being 17 with 16 nearly tying for first. It seems that 15 is the least played age… which I can kinda understand. From my own experiences, it was mostly juniors and seniors that hosted and had parties with wicked booze like in the prologue. :joy:

Sure, they could probably still show up at the parties but they’re the ‘babies’. Honestly, I’m just reminded of that meme about Teen Wolf:

http://data.whicdn.com/images/215791375/large.jpg

13 Likes

And here I was telling myself I’d never triple-post. Forgive me, O Moderators! Were it not for the fact I come bearing more fanart, I would resist, but… I can’t. No, I shan’t! Not when there’s art to be shared! :persevere:

Haha, in all seriousness, my friend managed to finish up a drawing involving my police officer, Callum, and our resident National Guard soldier Lopez. Have I mentioned before that I love hypothetical scenarios? 'cause I really, really do. :kissing_closed_eyes:

18 Likes

Very cute guys there. Although the police guy needs a tan :wink:

I just wanted to free you from the guilt of multiposting … so now share more with us! :thumbsup:

1 Like

D’aw, he’s not actually that pale! I think it’s the white backlight that’s making him look a lot paler (and whiter lol) than he actually is. I mean, we could always just say he’s running a li’l pale from bloodloss, but… y’know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bless. I was terrified I might have to quadruple post when I get the next piece of fanart… which might get to me in about a week or so if I’m lucky. :grin: The only other thing I could share right now is the very first draft of that last fanart I just posted. I always love seeing how it changes from start to finish, but I just remember laughing 'cause I was telling my friend something like: “LMAO, he’s shot and injured, not drunk!” :joy: The sketch phase is always good fun.

7 Likes

I don’t suppose there’s a shirtless version of this one, is there? :blush: Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

You just made me snort, good sir! I’m assuming you’re referring to Lopez 'cause… I don’t think Cal would look too sexy with his shirt off right now. :joy: Sorry, friend. Not this time. The next one I’ve got incoming does admittedly have a little bit of fanservice though. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Well, obviously, he had to use his shirt to bandage Callum… (So it’s completely legitimate, and not gratuitous at all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes

@JimD so I been thinking about making the original zombie exodus rpg I mean I did finish a scene where you wake up from the headache and choose your character model but I am not sure about combat do I make it like the original where you make a choice or just like rpg combat what do you think I can do ?

1 Like

I have an RPG I made if you want me to send it to you. Otherwise, I’d use the Safe Haven mechanics.

4 Likes

i meant with graphics

1 Like

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven: Releasing October 28th at an app store near you.

47 Likes

Best timing of a release date ever.

13 Likes

Very excited considering I made a vow to purchase it ever since I played the beta.

Do you know the price of the entire game? Or will you price it chapter by chapter like you did in ZE?

1 Like

It is on sale at $2.99 for the first week and $4.99 after the sale (which is about 10 days). There are some extra options too.

• If you own all 5 parts of Zombie Exodus, you receive an option for a Character-plus mode (+25 Skill Points).
  • You can buy the Character-plus mode (25 Skill Points) for $1.
  • If you own all 5 parts of ZE and buy the Character-plus mode, you can use the Character plus-plus mode (+50 Skill Points)

The game is balanced for no extra Skill Points, so the bonus modes are for those runs when you want to try a more powerful character.

Future parts will likely be purchased right through the app, like ZE, and cost in the $2-3 range.

21 Likes

HOLY SHIT. I’m so gonna do that.

HYPE OVERLOAD

6 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! -bounces- This has made my week I know what I’m doing Halloween~

2 Likes

OMG released on my birthday! :astonished: I did not expect this at all!! :laughing: Best birthday gift :gift:
I was crossing my fingers for Congresswolf to be released on that day as well so that I have something to do but now I am doubly excited to play this too :grin:

2 Likes

YOOOO SO HYPED FOR THE 28TH

add lots of unnecessary emojis here that show how hyped I am

3 Likes

I soo wish I could give more than one like…YAAAAAAAAY happy days!

3DAYS!
72 hours; till awesome hits the interwebs…

I own ZE via chrome sooooo…that +50 still good to go?

6 Likes

As far as I know, it works on all versions of Zombie Exodus.

4 Likes