Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

He’s working on it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It’s not his fault his target crush is fightin’ him a li’l.

1 Like

Well, a fightin’ crush is still better than a zombie crush… :cry:

1 Like

@Lit Hop gene Which man is your MC and Tommy?

Tommy’s the one with the frosted tips. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: My MC is the blond one that could probably do with a haircut.

@Lithophene Thanks. My MC Tara is a Asian/Native American/Latina gay teen girl. she has brown eyes, black long hair and naturally tan skin.

1 Like

If you’d like to participate in the ZE:Safe Haven closed beta, fill out the form here; http://zombieexodus.com/zombie-exodus-safe-haven-beta-survey/

8 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/zombieexodus/?ref=search_subreddits come subscribe to the zombie exodus sub reddit! I need people to talk to about it on there haha!

1 Like

I’m just getting a 404 error on the survey.

I can’t seem to log into your site no matter what; do you mind if I send you feedback on Safe Haven via PM here?

@JimD hey jim when I filled your beta review and pressed submit it show the page you have requested isn’t found or something like that every SINGAL TIME so can I send it here ?

The survey is down until I need more testers which will be toward the end of September.

3 Likes

Hey @JimD I have a question/request. If we are a member of the military will we be able to hook back up with the military before they are destroyed or they pull out of night fall? If we won’t then let me explain what I’m requesting. I’m wondering if we’d be able to report for duty regardless of what our CO (Commanding Officer) says at the beging of the game which was along of the lines of “Stay Home and Take Care Of Your Self.” I ask if we could spend a small amount of time (Half A Chapter) with the the military if we chose to be a solider as I’ve always hated that no matter what our profession is (Cop, Doctor, and Solider) we seem to act like a normal civilian. Now I know this is a lot of branching but it would be nice if we had the option to lead some Soliders if we were an officer command some National Guardsmen or if we were a grunt or medic just tag along with a squad of National Guardsmen. I mainly ask is because I’ve never really seen in any zomibe related game, movie, book, or interactive book the story from a military point of view like Rescuing Civilians, Maning Checkpoints or Bases and being there when said base or checkpoint gets over run. We always are there after the fact looting dead soldiers corpses and looting the base for any leftovers well walking past the burned out husk if tanks and hummvees. @JimD I’m sorry I know this is a lot to ask I’m just hopping to see my curiosity satisfied.

1 Like

Of course reporting for duty would be completely optional.

yeah but that was 3rd September

I am the one who dismantled your code and told its bug free remember ?

Y’know, that’s actually one of the reasons I liked the game State of Decay. One of their DLCs, Lifeline, puts you in the role of the US Army attempting to maintain order and control in a region. You can manage the base, rescue survivors and VIPs, and actively try to fight the zombie threat while defending your current base and survivors. If it wasn’t so buggy, it probably would’ve been a greater game, but hopefully the sequel will do better now that it’s been properly funded.

1 Like

I thought about it the first few times I played. It seemed highly unlikely the Colonel would call back to base a soldier that was on leave simply to tell them to stay at home. I bet they’d be gathering as many personnel as they could must to try and contain the situation, not sending them home. Same with the cop.

But then again, the game would be radically different if things played out that way.

1 Like

To be fair, it does seem as though the local police department caves a lot quicker to the chaos and mayhem of the apocalypse than the military does. The cop prologue kinda highlights the disarray going on among the police officers themselves. My cop technically got fired, but… y’know, considering the Lt. dies like 10 seconds after that, I don’t think it sticks. :stuck_out_tongue:

My cop MC would think “the Lieutenant is dead? Great, promotion!” and try to regain order of the station XD

2 Likes

You know… that makes me wonder why a cop!MC can’t try and use the radio in their car to try and make contact with other officers. I get that we have the CB in our house, but the police radio is already tuned to the other officers and the station, innit? :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes that DLC was a great one along with the base game. I really do hope Undead Labs carry over the idea as playing as a solider. But I hope this time we get to see the initial outbreak through the soliders eyes not just the aftermath like we see in the DLC. Which for all intents and purposes takes place post-outbreak. I’m hopping @JimD says yes to my idea but it’s most likely a no.