Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

Yes, and he did. He saved Rosie and tried to get Driver to enter the school with him to save him from the zombies.

My character can read people like a book, so it is unlikely he’d get himself in trouble. He kills hostile humans with as much ruthlessness as he kills zombies. He just likes to help people who need help. Also, he’s tough enough to get himself out of possibly bad situations his altruism may put him into.

1 Like

Yes, she loves him qnd she would sacrifice herself for him. And she thinks he has to get used to the new lacking of laws. She is caring and support so far but she already explained him with the soldiers that he has to understand world is totally different from yesterday. He is a cool guy and he did some awesome planning for his age so I like him.

4 Likes

@StarshinaSokolov, would you side-eye at me if I said I have some art of Lopez and my police officer in the works? :joy:

1 Like

Nah, I understand how you feel, I just didn’t get why people felt that way in such short time :sweat_smile:

Lopez is the 2nd NPC I want most as part of my group. Not because I specifically like him, but because he is a soldier. Hopefully my military MC will be able to talk about serious things with him, since I didn’t find any NPC yet which gave him this freedom.

1 Like

You guys save Lopez? He always ends up kia every time I go outside for that first time, for some reason…

I think if you try to fetch him water, A Series of Unfortunate Events™ happen. :cry:

So I love say the soldiers I kill Lopez and How they chill happy with me after that. But JimD I can’t raid His uniform and that. I love could be friend the soldiers telling them a good house to raid Is Marowski. Something like I am a criminal so don’t say crap about duty . If you need a feelow raider call me.

1 Like

On August 31st, I’ll post a short survey for those interested in beta-testing ZE:Safe Haven. From those surveys, I’ll choose 5-10 volunteers.

Also, if you are not interested in surveys, draw a piece of fan art related to your character in ZE, A Wise Use of Time, or Safe Haven. You must be willing to let me repost it on social media. The artwork cannot be offensive in any way (deemed by me and common sense).

12 Likes

Part of me kinda wants to volunteer for this, but another part of me then reminds myself that I’d probably just spend my time complaining/thanking you about one minor character’s fate, and not end up giving any actual constructive advice. :disappointed_relieved:

Likewise, for the fan art, I’ll probably have to abstain. I don’t think my abilities could accurately capture a teenager dragging his (former) crush’s zombie back home while a couple of very disturbed sidekicks watch in horror… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I can’t participate,since high school is sucking up almost all of my free time away.However,I wish luck to the people who are going to volunteer.

Still hoping on that perfect OP build and walkthrough that someone makes when the game comes out.

2 Likes

@ParrotWatcher [quote=“ParrotWatcher, post:4664, topic:2000”]
I’d probably just spend my time complaining/thanking you about one minor character’s fate, and not end up giving any actual constructive advice.
[/quote]

Feedback about one character’s fate may be very constructive if it leads to change in the game :smile:

5 Likes

Sorry, that should have read “one specific minor character’s fate”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And now I don’t know which way to think… :confused: Does this sort of thing have a track record for being constructive?

You provide lots of good common sense feedback - even if you are focused on one thing bothering you at the moment on a story (ie. the repetition of choosing the same power in some combat scenes) and that is something that every author should want; a person that stands by their feedback, even if others disagree.

@JimD can look at your WiP and your post history and see that you’d be a great tester for him. Even if you spell things weird at times :wink:

1 Like

No, this is the thread I derailed by complaining about the unpreventable death of a minor gay character :sweat_smile:; @JimD generally does very well for the game mechanics.

(And it’s not weird, it’s proper. :angry:)

2 Likes

D’aw. I don’t think you were derailing the thread. We were fighting the good fight, @ParrotWatcher! :cry:

2 Likes

Well I didn’t get anywhere near derailing the thread (I think) but I did comment multiple times on wanting a minor initially hostile character to be a potential love interest and now she is… so… I dunno what that has to do with anything exactly, but it seemed related.

I really need to make time to play through the latest build… It’s embarrassing that I haven’t yet. :frowning:

Well the boy’s grandparents were on vacation. My head cannon is that the MC is seventeen years old and can be trusted by their family to take care of their nephew.

I usually create a character that is based on and named after a TWD character. I usually play girls and I had named the MC after Tara, Clementine or Maggie. I pick a last name that goes with the race I pick out for my MC. It always makes me laugh to play a character named Tara Lopez as a Latina/Native American character who is a proud gay young lady.

If only you could get yourself abruptly killed off because no one we liked had died recently the illusion would be complete.

I managed to get my friend to draw an aged up version of my teenager, Remy. :grin: Y’know, from like… 50 posts up. I like to think of it as what he’d look like 2 or 3 years later into the apocalypse, or, y’know, just an older version of him. I play both of them on occasion, heh. :blush:

There's also the version I prefer a li'l more. For reasons. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12 Likes

Awesome! Now all he needs is a cute boyfriend, and he’s set!

(And why did he need the shirt, anyway? It’s not like a piece of cloth that thin will stave off zombie bites. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like