Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven: Part Three Discussion Thread

Anybody else here an iPhone user that tried to buy the side stories? There doesn’t seem to be anywhere on the omnibus to buy them o

I have Android, but all it gives me is the option to purchase Part I again when I click the link. If I open the game and go to the “upgrades” link, it’s not there either.

2 Likes

You should be able to access them through the Upgrade menu. If it’s not showing up, please send an email to support@choiceofgames.com.

2 Likes

You might also need to refresh the app.

Everytime I play as the army medic, and not calling myself a ‘medic’ or ‘corpsman’, is truly off setting.

1 Like

um jude can be recruited? i killed him in pt 2 for sniper rifle :skull:

1 Like

Yep. If he’s alive at the end of Part 2 (because you either: didn’t go with Jaime to the pharmacy, successfully fled from Jude, or negotiated with Jude for supplies), you can meet him (possibly again) at the museum, where he is a prisoner. Depending on your choices, he can join the Junkyard Group. He’s a remarkably good addition.

5 Likes

That guy refuses to stay dead because of a glitch. I think u need good people skills to get him in the team

Can i ask in the official release of part 3 is gina still a scripted death

Honestly I always kill Jude. I don’t appreciate being fired and like come on ur not going to eat all that food nd meds.

3 Likes

No. Author had a change of heart since they’re an RO people invest time into, although they insist no one will have plot armor forever.

1 Like

Many of the ROs lack plot armor already. Tommy (Part 1 and Part 2), Jillian (Part 1, maybe Part 2), Woody (Part 2), Bailey (Part 2), Lopez (Part 1, maybe Part 2), Gina (she can be killed in Part 1), Kelly (at the tail-end of Part 2. Prior to that she has plot armor), Rosie (Part 1, maybe Part 2), the 4 new people (Allison, Augustus, Anders, Monica) all introduced in the last bit of Part 3 (if you refuse to let them join) can all die/leave the story over the course of the game. It’s making them scripted deaths that got people (myself included) upset.

10 Likes

@JimD Of course I still have access! Making all the same choices, what you see in the screenshot above is my stress level at the time of the live sample stat check. This is happening in both playthroughs - the science expert and the medicine expert - so I’m not sure what’s happening.
Did anyone ever figure out what’s going on with this achievement? I’m pursuing the cure/vax route so it’s important to me. [Sorry for the repost, i just figured out quoting!]

Also, I can no longer take samples from the zombies during the farm visit (see screenshot below).

You can’t get in the pharmacy without killing him though to my knowledge so if you care about insulin find it before then. nurses station in end of PT 1 is ideal

If you trade with him well enough, he gives you pharmacy access as well. I’ve never not gotten the insulin access after trading with Jude.

You can also just flat out, intimidate him into leaving using hacking into the intercom

1 Like

I’ve gotten before and after. It’s doable after seems random-ish maybe more likely with a high scav but easiest guaranteed is searching the highschool nurses station in part 1.

Never hacked the intercom before I’ve played so many times things blur though too what’s the requirement for hacking?

I think it’s electronics, 65+ to get into the intercom and intimidation 50+ to convince him to leave

Just a quick inquiry @JimD , will we be able to bring our save in part 3(keep playing as our character?) to the next entry? How is progress going with Part 4?

If you mean, after the full thing gets released, then, yeah, importing your save to the next part is going to be implemented

1 Like