Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven: Part Three Discussion Thread

Try uploading the screenshots now. I’ve set your trust level up to allow it.

These are from my most recent playthrough in which I created a medicine expert, as you can see from the skill percentage. Got the exact same error message from a much older playthrough in which I’d made the character a science expert specifically for this achievement.

Can someone confirm which we need to be an expert in - science or medicine - now to get the achievement?

Bit of a backend thing, but I think I may have found a minor bug in the backend of food distribution in Part3Events.
This text will be blurred

Blockquote
*if (farm_plot = 1)
*set temp_food +400
*if hobby_gardening
*set temp_food +125
*if read_report
*line_break
Farm plot 1—525 units of food (+125 from gardening hobby)
*if not(hobby_gardening) and read_report
*line_break
Farm plot 1—400 units of food
*if (farm_plot = 2)
*set temp_food +400
*if hobby_gardening
*set temp_food +125
*if read_report
*line_break
Farm plot 2—525 units of food (+125 from gardening hobby)
*if not(hobby_gardening) and read_report
*line_break
Farm plot 2—400 units of food

So, I am fairly sure that this chunk would not reward you for building a second farm plot, since farm_plot = 1 will not trigger if farm_plot = 2. Might be wrong.

2 Likes

I decided to replay your masterpiece again. I think i’ve found the issue. You can have Kelly as a RO in part 1 and 2 as a teenager. But she stops being one in part 3 (and part 4 WiP) for teens

If you still have access to that playthrough, can you tell me your stress stat? You may have too high of stress. In any event, I would have to change the wording of the failure text to reflect high stress.

Yes, a simple error, but an error nonetheless. Thank you for pointing it out.

Yes, definitely an error, and I’m surprised no one has pointed it out. Or maybe I missed it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

3 Likes

I honestly doubt stress has anything to do with it. Basically in part 2, specifically when scavenging the farm that Rachel spotted, we are unable to get blood samples from anything on there. You won’t get blood samples when attacking the zombies in the farmhouse, or the dog in the shed and the zombie in the barn.

Of course I still have access! Making all the same choices, what you see in the screenshot above is my stress level at the time of the live sample stat check. This is happening in both playthroughs - the science expert and the medicine expert - so I’m not sure what’s happening.
Further, adding to what the comment above me said, I can no longer take samples from the zombies during the farm visit (see screenshot below).

I used to be able to back in 2020 (didn’t replay at all during 2021 bc it drove me too crazy lol), so Idk what happened.

1 Like

I still know this isn’t a high priority but would there be achievements in part 3?

Is that even possible? I’ve never seen a single game that has achievements that crossed the 1000 point threshold. I always figured it was a limitation of the system.

2 Likes

Hey y’all…how you doing?..just had a crazy thought, looked at the character roles again and just realised…What if a job as a High School Teacher was also included?..would have been interesting to meet the twins from such an angle and also would have been interesting to aid in handling the disaster that occurred at the school…penny for your thoughts. :slight_smile: :wink:

Would have been too much variation, honestly, the game starts with you at your homebase, and playing a character who would be dealing with another situation, instead of that, would be nearly impossible to program in

Nope, many professions have big variations in the beggining of the game, that I can remember doctor(and nurse) have one, soldier has one, engineer has one. I think there are more, this is just what I remember now. I would be possible to add a variation for a teacher profession, but we are well past that point.

I checked to make sure if this was already using tags such as “Jaime woody radio” and “walkie-talkie” in the search bar before typing this up.

I’ve received a bug where my bank robber PC asks for Jaime to avoid Woody’s wondrous wordsmithy which I endured yhe last playthrough throughout Lancelot. And while it does initiate Jaime’s introduction it goes right back to Woody. Is this intentional? Am i fated to never escape Woody?

I have continued on and received Woody’s Pitmaster dialogue.