Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven General Discussion (Part 3 beta coming in December)

Very succinctly said. I know it was discussed whether to have adult romance options in zombie high (when I get a chance to get back to it).

The idea was that it would be player initiated, the adult would be hesitant, there would only be about a 5+ year difference, etc. However, it wasn’t worth the possible backlash to do it.

1 Like

There is no sex scene between Rachel and the Minor

Well if you dont like it, it is your opinion but you should not control or force others to do what you think is right or wrong because this game is called choice of games, it will depend to the player what kind of scenario he or she like.

What sex scene?

I think it was stated that the time skip is large enough for the MC to no longer be a minor.

While I agree with your feelings about Rachel readily accepting a romance with a minor, If you play the Part 3 public Beta you’ll get answers into what her true feelings and reasoning is for pursuing that relationship.

3 Likes

Never tried it force or control opinions, not sure what you’re reading. I expressed my discomfort on it that’s all.

Ok thanks

Ok I will check it out

2 Likes

In part anyone know how to keep everyone alive, i did playthrough with teen mc lot of good skill but my dog and woody keep dying several times. On my first play using college stu mc i managed keep everyone alive. But i don’t know how.

Only differrnce is my teen mc doesnt have tommy in the group. Do such thing have plenty significane on group survival in hill battle?

On my teen playthroughs, I had everyone (incl. Tommy). Everyone lived (except Church, after the Silvers fight). Tommy does kill a lot of zombies.

Also, are you the leader, or a follower, as a teen? And if you’re not the leader, how good is your relationship to the leader?

I’m asking this because I don’t understand. Why is it that when I have a high number average for relationships with people the morale and allegiance drops but when the average is low the morale and allegiance increases. Is the opposite not supposed to happen?

Please note characters are meant to die. But u can save woody by sending a squad to kill flanking zombies or kill them with weapons skill but it will have to be quick. To save the pet tie the rope on the hill and survivors will protect it. Helping Nora up there can ensure it will survive

1 Like

This should be considered. U are one of main people in charge under them. If u want to influence the group while not being leader u need to know trust levels and u stand with them

Is there a way to increase intelligence during the game? I have the hobby of reading books so would reading help?

I am trying to raise my intelligence skills (i.e. science) so if anyone knows how I would appreciate it. This is also coming from a character with a non-science background and non-science preferred skills.

Intelligence—mental acuity, problem-solving, and learning potential. This attribute also increases gains during periods of learning and is a prime attribute for Cooking, Crafting, Driving, Electronics, Leadership, Medicine, Science, and Search.

1 Like

Will combat gloves/protective gloves(+ protected sleeves) ever be a thing for bare handed fighting(Martial arts) characters? I find it tremendously hilarious that my teenager MC punches Zombies + People to death but worry about increased risk of infection :sweat_smile::joy:

Does anyone know exactly how to romance Gina?

honestly i’m glad ZE doesn’t do this

10 Likes

What is your favorite dynamic with any of the ROs?

Personally, I have become fond of Reilly + relatively uptight, calculating MC. Being there for Tommy and helping him through his grief is also wonderful.

How are things going on the next part of Safe Haven, Last time I played it was a year ago or so and I was planning on giving it another playthrough if part 3 was finally out?

1 Like

It is out. U are on the wrong form. There is a new one now

It is? It’s not out on the Google Play store, I’ve got a Samsung. Least it doesn’t seem to be