Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven General Discussion (Part 3 beta coming in December)

Plus horses are mammals and can be zomb’d.

3 Likes

Oh jeeze cities just got scarier
ZOO’s…I do not need the large cats to be zombified.
:scream: :sob:

3 Likes

Wasn’t there a zombified elephant in one of the Resident Evil games? Or maybe I’m remembering something else. :thinking:

5 Likes

apparently yes, oscar, there is also a zombie lion named max. now imagine all the mammals in this game’s zoo’s roaming around. we already visited a vet i think.

2 Likes

zombies and bandits are already bad enough, add zombie animals oh well might as well start writing your own will

not to mention ugh cannibals

4 Likes

I definitely can’t un-imagine it now. Didn’t think my brain could come up with a way to make a zombified zebra herd look more terrifying than a pride of lions, but here we are. :laughing: Don’t get me wrong, carnivores are naturally equipped with skills that can tear down another living being. But there’s something about herbivores turning zombie that feel extra terrifying and kinda surreal. Or even seeing how the apes and monkeys look when infected and working together to spread the infection further.

At least one can spot a zoo though. Imagine the virus getting to the animals that hide in the waters…

That line gives me flashbacks to Parasyte and that one scene with the corgi.

6 Likes

two words…Zombie Bunnies

i feel like were giving the author more nighmare fuel for us…

3 Likes

I got something even better: zombie beaver

3 Likes

If Jim sees this and puts it in the game we know who to blame.

5 Likes

If I’m seeing another Zombified animal like the dog then I’ll straight up shoot it. And I know many here will do so. And I don’t think we could stumble across a horse cause even if it’s not dead or infected, people would have killed it for food.

3 Likes

Can a character possibly start the game with PTSD? Or if I want to role play that I should have delusions at the beginning of the game?

Last time i checked there’s no ptsd challenge, yes if you want to play it that way

There is; however it cannot be selected at the beginning of the game. It is acquired if certain deaths (Nephew, pet) occur.

1 Like

I would ask madison who she would pick between me and her boyfriend

As for Rachel I would press the issue about my house being on fire. She seems kinda sus. She asked us to join her the day before. Did she did this on purpose?

As for Jaime I would ask what life was like before he met him.

For Dante don’t think we’re star actors for a movie?

For Rosie and driver I would ask for their opinion on Jaime before this happened

As woody what was the biggest project he worked on

For Brody if school was still on what would u doing

For Jillian I would about her past. Given the way she acting it must of been bad

For Bailey why was she at the bank when the zombie broke out. If I was the bank robber will she remember us from before

My question is about the my character and his nephew. Are my parents really dead for the character. My second is what happened to our nephews father. The game doesn’t say about him. Did his mother and father split up or was dead before any of this.

I hope u consider these questions and answer them. At the one about my character and the nephew. It’s good chance revisit our characters issues and shade light on our nephews past and relationships with his parents

Will there ever be a time skip? So that teenage MCs can grow up and stuff like that as well as other characters? I think it would be interesting to see them literally grow older as time goes on

2 Likes

Yes, Jim has confirmed that at least will we one time skip

4 Likes

So does that mean teenage MC is still 17 and Rachel just has sex with a minor?

Remember is a game and it happens after the fall of civilization. Also, most of the medieval stories and real history records have 12-13 years old, married, so really I don’t see where is the scandal. Most when is the player the one pursue the action

6 Likes

It may be the fall of civilization, doesn’t change how creepy it is and how Rachel seemingly had no reservations about it. And they did alot of things back then, doesn’t make them right today.

to they do thinks you
1 Have to active pursue it as a player
2 Trying to romance someone who is ten years older.
3 It is an art piece, that is not even graphical about it.

I still don’t understand what difference is a less than a month to 18 than 18. I don’t see the problem as you have to be actively searching for it to find it. And there is nothing where the elder abuse of the young.
Edit. Just my opinion, I don’t want to derail the thread.

5 Likes