Zombie Exodus Fan Works!

Daz3d and 20 characters.

1 Like

So, about that photo you can loot from Tommy’s house… I mean, who doesn’t take it?

12 Likes

/wipes dust off of thread/ I’ve been busy these last few months, but that would never diminish my love for this series. :kissing_heart:

I commissioned a piece for Callum recently because, well… I’ve neglected him the most out of my trio of MCs. :joy: It’s meant to be a few weeks/months into the outbreak. Out of all my MCs, he’s the one I consider to be the one most likely to struggle with the new reality. Inside, I figure he holds out hope that there’s a chance for things to be restored, but it’s countered by a grimness that doubts. He doesn’t sleep much, but he will put himself in harm’s way to ensure the safety of all. Honestly, if all three of my boys existed at the same time in a playthrough, he would be the leader.

I also may or may not have something else in the works for Remy and Woody. :smirk:

12 Likes

And another 'cause I can’t help but keep on loving Woody. :kissing_heart:

For context, Remy is most definitely doing this in front of Jaime for the sole purpose of seeing how red he can get Woody. :joy:

23 Likes

Here is my MC

20 Likes

…Hunk? Is that you? Did you escape one zombie infested universe, only to be dragged into another one? :astonished:

8 Likes

I am in every zombie infested universe that’s how bad my luck is.

8 Likes

(Gives Salute)

May the Tofu Survivor sustain you in your trials.

6 Likes

Well lets hope it does but my luck is just down right terrible.

2 Likes

I really like both Zombie Exodus and Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven. So I wrote a short fanfic about my male MC (a military commander named Jacob Lee) and Tommy. I hope that I did a good job writing Tommy, and that you all enjoy it!

Set after the camp scene in part 2-1

It had been one of the longest days of Tommy Monroe’s life. He had learned who his mother’s killers were- the Makarovs. He was going to find them, make Sam suffer what had happened to his mother, while Peter was forced to watch, to understand Tommy’s pain. He dreamed, vividly, of gunning them down with his M4, or tying them together and leaving them to the oncoming zombie horde…

Jacob wouldn’t approve. The thought shattered his reverie and his eyes blinked open. He looked around, and realized that he was in Jacob’s tent. The man himself was beside him, fully clothed, asleep. He heard softer, higher breathing and realized that Marcus, Jacob’s nephew, was nestled into the sleeping bag on the other side as well- no wonder it was so warm, and so congested.
Jacob had told him about the Makarovs- apparently, they had attempted to raid his house, but left him alone. He had also came to his house when Tommy needed help, and offered to bury his mother. When he asked if Tommy would come with the group he was forming, Tommy had assumed that it was because he needed another young, able-bodied person who could hold a gun.

Never once had he thought that Jacob saw him as more than just an asset. He didn’t know the man well, just that he was a twenty-nine-year-old Army captain and that he sometimes helped Mrs. Ortega with odd jobs. Only after the apocalypse began did they seriously begin to learn about each other. He had dismissed Jacob’s earliest hints as products of sleepless nights and high adrenaline- there was an eight-year age difference between them! Only when Jacob had saved his life on the hill had he thought that there was something there, and their conversation at the lake had cemented it.

“How do you think I would feel, if something happened to you?” Jacob had said, as he ended their first kiss.

Tommy had found that he had no reply to that. Even now, when Jacob was asleep, he couldn’t come up with anything to say. Jacob had listened, earlier, encouraging him to let out his feelings of despair and hatred. It was frustrating that Jacob was trying to stop him from seeking revenge, but Tommy couldn’t entirely disagree with the other man.

Impulsively, he maneuvered himself so that his head lay on Jacob’s chest, over his heart. It was difficult to move his six-foot frame in the sleeping bag without waking Jacob or Marcus. As he listened to the slow, even beating of Jacob’s heart, he felt better than he had in a long time. He wondered if his mother would have approved of Jacob. But for the first time since her death, he felt hopeful.

As he drifted back into sleep, he thought he felt Jacob’s hand on his shoulder.

9 Likes

Here is another ZE: SH fanfiction! This one is set the night before the Silverthornes arrive.

A Lesson in Leadership

Just a few days ago, Jacob had been thinking about how to cope with Mary’s diagnosis, and the fact that she had sent Marcus to stay with him while she received treatment. He had wondered if a camping trip in the Colorado wilderness would distract his nephew from his mother’s illness, and how Winston, his German Shepherd, would like living with Marcus if Mary needed more chemo. He had not expected to be recalled to duty so soon, much less to learn that the end of the world had arrived in the form of a zombie virus.

For the first three days, he had braced himself for contact, gathering his food, supplies, dog, and nephew. The well on his property quickly became a mercy - at least they had water. All the reinforcements he had built were a strong deterrent to any living thieves- the Makarovs would certainly agree. And then that helicopter had plowed into his house like judgment, reminding him of exactly where he stood in the grand scheme of things. Only the fast-approaching horde had kept him from grieving, survival outweighing emotion. The calls from Goodman and Faulkner, arriving soon after, served as a reminder that he was a soldier and he had a mission in this dark time: get to the safe havens and stay loyal to his country.

And soldier on he did. He had been elected as leader of the small group that had assembled in the ruins of his home, and led them all safely through the battle on the hill. After that, he had helped set up a safe campsite, treated wounds, and watched Marcus kill his first zombie. He had also gone foraging and fishing, to bolster the group’s food stores. After the three days of rain ended, he had set up tasks to ensure that the camp ran as smoothly as possible. In the time when he wasn’t digging latrines or patrolling the borders of their campsite, he was teaching everyone the valuable skill of shooting from range. And now, he was alone in his tent, getting ready to savor the few hours of sleep before his turn at watch duty arrived.

He slowly undid and shrugged off the jacket of his uniform, shuddering slightly at the movement. As he folded the jacket, the events of the week seemed to catch up with him, and his muscles rebelled against the learned action. His dark brown hair was plastered to his forehead, and he couldn’t push it away. Jacob was no stranger to hard manual labor, even for survival, but this…this was different. Every time he closed his eyes, he saw Mary, torn apart by zombies, powerless to resist. He wondered if he’d failed her and Marcus, and was leading Tommy, Jaime, and the others to their deaths. He was not the calm, strong leader now, but just a man- an exhausted wreck.

As he finally put the jacket in his bag, the tent flap shook, and Jacob stiffened. He relaxed soon after when he saw Tommy stick his head inside the tent.

“Jacob, I-” The younger man saw Jacob and blushed. “I-if this is a bad time…”

“No, it isn’t. Come in,” said Jacob. He watched as Tommy crouched down and shuffled inside, his cheeks still pink. While Jacob still wore his pants and undershirt, he was far from the calm, brave captain that led the group.

“What do you need, Tommy?” he asked as Tommy sat beside him on the hard ground.

Tommy nodded. “This morning, you said that you would teach me leadership. But if you don’t have time, I can go.”

Instantly, Jacob remembered that he had made the promise that morning. Mentally, he kicked himself, but his voice was even when he replied “I do have time, for you. What do you want to know?”

“Well, how do you…do it? What is the most important thing to remember if you lead people?”

Jacob paused, thinking about Tommy’s question. He remembered the many leadership courses that he had completed, and the things that he had done on duty. “Well,” he began, “when you lead people, especially in these times, their lives are in your hands. Don’t coddle them, but remember that…that they aren’t just tools for your objectives. They are people first.”

And if they die, it will stay with you forever, he thought. The old scars on his neck and left leg ached suddenly, and he hoped Tommy hadn’t seen him wince. They sat there for a while, until Tommy broke the silence.

“So being a leader means putting the safety of others above your own desires,” said Tommy, in a quiet voice. He had a faraway look in his eyes, and Jacob suspected that he was thinking of his mother, and the Makarovs.

After a minute of thinking had passed, Jacob broke the silence. “Yes,” he said solemnly, admiring the clarity and understanding of Tommy’s words.

He did not expect Tommy to close the distance between them and put a strong arm around his shoulder. Before he could react, Tommy began. “When you said that you would teach me leadership, and when you said that it’s about putting others before yourself, and everything that you’ve said to me - at the lake, heck, even around this time three days ago - it’s because you don’t want me to get revenge. Even though it’s for my mother.”

Jacob sat silent, chastened. He knew that the other man was correct in his statements. However, Tommy did not remove his arm, or attempt a choke hold. Instead, he continued on. “It did make me mad at first, but I’ve had time to think about it. I can see where you’re coming from - if I see the Makarovs and leave during a battle like the one on the hill, the group is going to be less protected, and one of us might die. You can’t have someone unpredictable in the group. It’s bad for survival.”

Now Jacob had to reply. "That isn’t the only reason, Tommy. It’s because you have the potential to help lead this group if the worst happens, and I want to nurture that. I also wanted to teach you, because I am worried about you.”

He reached up and held Tommy’s hand. When Tommy did not pull away, he continued on. “I meant every word that I said at the lake. I care for you deeply, Tommy. And if you died, I…”

Jacob trailed off, not trusting his voice to continue. He chanced a look at Tommy.

To his surprise, Tommy was smiling at him. It was the first time Jacob had seen him smile a genuine smile since the mob assembled at the Makarovs’ (how he’d regretted his decision to disperse the crowd) and the younger man saw his uniform. He found himself returning the smile, ignoring the slight pain of unused muscle suddenly returning to action.

They stayed like that for a few moments. Then, Jacob felt himself being pulled into an embrace, and Tommy’s lips upon his own. He returned the kiss in earnest, and all of the last few days seemed to vanish.

4 Likes

In lieu of Part 2-2 going live, I figured I’d share the last commission I got for Remy while testing was going on. I went back to the roots of his origin and had him done a li’l older. Regardless of age, he’s cocky and a handful. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

23 Likes

My fanfiction about the Silverthornes being defeated.

Fanfiction

Mark surveys Keith’s camp, a mere shell of its former self, now turned into a ruined and still burning wreck. His eyes drift aimlessly around the camp as he thinks about the months of struggle his group endured, trying to defeat the Silverthornes.

Months of running, hiding, fighting; using guerilla tactics that he thought he’d never have to resort to.
People, screaming; burnt alive or dying a slow death from falling in bear traps or spiked pits. The thoughts dominate his mind and fill his body with guilt, as he remembers having to put them out of their misery.

And now, here at last, in the Camp. He thinks that all the struggle and heartbreak must’ve all been worth it, just for this moment, just for the chance to do what he is about to do.

Mark’s body trembles with anticipation and delight as he wanders towards Keith, preparing to make the former leader meet his fate. He had hated killing people, but the months of dealing with Keith’s group had changed his mind.

Savouring the moment, he slows his pace for a minute and circles around a group of huddled survivors, the last remnants of Keith group. An expression of unbridled terror is plastered on their faces.
He surveys them all with expression of malice, debating how they should be dealt with. After a moment of consideration he decides to let Reilly do the deed, he had been itching to deal with the Silverthornes since he first laid eyes on them, after all. He calls Reilly over and tells him to deal with the survivors, Reilly comes over and draws his pistol, an evil smirk on his face.

Mark walks on, whistling a merry tune as the first of the gunshots start behind him, the people’s screams sounding like music to his ears.

Finally, he reaches Keith. The familiar anger burns in his eyes for a moment, before he looks at Mark and slumps to the ground, his spirits crushed to dust. Keith eyes meet his own, and Keith croakes “Just do it.”
Mark is happy to oblige. He draws his gun and places the muzzle against Keith’s forehead, taking a deep breath he pulls the trigger.

9 Likes

Tried a different style this time. Not sure if it worked out…

Hilltop Hero (Safe Haven: Part 2)

10 Likes

Art of my first zombie exodus safe haven character. Teenager Ru Gray.

13 Likes

My teen MC, Juliette Wu! Pictured before and after the zombie apocalypse.

Commissioned from LilNird.

22 Likes

To think, it’s been over a year since I last shared any new art I’ve gotten commissioned! I blame college, but I’m finally done, haha. :joy:

I told myself earlier in the year that I wanted to get an updated, 2020 version of my MC Remy done, and the wonderful Matt Demino did an amazing job.

15 Likes

Sexy

Human (MC), Canine Companion, Zombie and the Ghost (Original ZE)

6 Likes

Danielle knelt in the garden, the smell of fresh sage and thyme momentarily causing her mind to become empty, and she felt at one with the world. However, such moments never last, and before long she begins her work, pulling out weeds and checking for pests. As time passed, she started to hum.

“You have a wonderful voice,” said soft-spoken woman, causing Danielle to jump slightly in surprise.

Danielle took her work gloves off, pulling a sip of water out of a nearby bottle. “You almost gave me a heart attack Jillian,” she offered conversationally.

“You do become too engrossed at times,” chuckled Jillian, “Is everything alright? I went to use the bathroom, and you were already gone from our bed.”

Danielle’s arm encompassed the garden, “Always a million things to do, and not enough time.”

“I know when someone is bullshitting me. At least do me the courtesy of being honest,” frowned Jillian, arms crossed.

Danielle sighed, bit her lip, “Did you know you talk in your sleep?”

Confused, Jillian’s momentarily vanished, “What does that have to do with anything?”

For a moment Danielle struggled with what to say, but then a melody came to mind, and she sang in a sad, regret-laden tone.

Your beauty is beyond compare
With sun-kissed locks of golden hair
With ivory skin and eyes of sapphire blue

I think about you and I weep,
Cuz there’s nothing I can do to keep
From crying when you call his name.

Danielle collected the pile of weeds, shrugged, “I hope you find someone you can hold close, to take the place of Lyle since it obviously isn’t me.”

Note: Yeah, filed off the lyrics for Jolene (by Dolly Parton), almost picturing Jillian’s name squished to fit in there.

6 Likes