Zombie Exodus and Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Hints and Tips

You only need a defense higher than 5. So just choose approriately if your crafting is high.

1 Like

Sorry if it’s slready been answered on here but how do you hack the atm? Or is it only possible if you’re a hacker to begin with?

1 Like

I believe you need a 55% in intelligence and high Electronics

4 Likes

You need 75 electronics skill. Intelligence and Dexterity raise it, along with skill levels.

5 Likes

Not enough…

@jcury… i reinforce my home and repair it twice , in the end ask Woody to reinforce it but Markarov still break in… there must be something else we need

i didn’t see these two options :slight_smile:

I didn’t craft anything, so this must be it…

1 Like

How do I make out with Rachel in the tent

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I have some doubts, although I also want to hear (read) your opinion.

Can anyone tell me the best camp-related choices in “chronological” order? For example, what do I have to do to keep the camp safe and still give time to do other things like talking to the group, is that possible? Basically, I’m asking for a game guide when you’re at the camp. Can you name some really bad things that happen? As they did in part 1.

• Excuse me if I’m asking too much. I’ve restarted several times and since now I’m in the forum, I thought I could ask for tips and help from other fans and players.

I read some comments, but I must have forgotten or really nobody answered, is it possible to relate to 2 or more characters at the same time? Especially, Brody and Tommy. I have high status with them (enough to have a romance, I believe). My character is a teenage MC, by the way. I do not know if anyone said, how old exactly is MC at that age?

Mercy-kill or not mercy-kill? I do not want to lose my humanity (which is already low), however I’d rather not let Layla live and condemn her to become a zombie. Just like the first ZE, when you kill someone who is about to turn into a zombie, you lose a great deal of humanity. I did not understand why. The person will “die” anyway. I am saving and ridding her of a horrible and terrifying fate.

Last questions, for now. Ray and delusions. I’m very curious about him and I have some personal hypotheses. I was confused at first because my MC was called Raymond … and the description of the appearance was the same as my character. Is he the one who mysteriously appears and disappears in part 1? Ray, is it really important to the group or MC?

And last, who do you think is better: cooking and responsible for the inventory? I put Reilly and Nora, respectively.

3 Likes

I’m not much of a minimaxer (time wise I have over 500 redos xwhipsersx I need a life) you can offer to mercy kill and let Rachel do it

1 Like

I think is alright too. Sincerely, I never try this (only with Woody).

for the time beings, nothing bad will happen to the camp, except animals will break in to destroy the foods and water, i had found that no matter how many people i send to watch duty, whether 3 or 4…it will be the same 50 foods and 30 waters destroy … but i had ask Gina and Woody to fortify the camp with barricade and barb wire (for future event), after doing all these, i manage to talk to RO 2 times to improve relationship and train with survivals 2 times

you can choose 2 RO for now , but only one interaction for the time beings (for my play through)

This is a difficult moral question…it will be like IF you know a person has terminal illness , will you allow him/her to commit suicide ? and i think most likely we CANNOT help them to end their own lives :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can prevent the food and water theft. With a trench and a smokeless campfire, you need 5 people on watch. Alarms or Barbed Wire make you need one less watchmen each. Securing the perimeter makes you need 2 less watchmen, and a sky nest is worth 3 people on watch. The trench is worth one. The campfire doesn’t help the defenses directly, but it makes you need two less watchmen to stop animals.

10 Likes

securing perimeter is using Barricade right? i had tried Barricade and barb wire with 4 people, but it doesn’t work :slight_smile: i think i have enough wood for sky nest,you think that’s the best option ? with sky nest i only need 2 people right?..

btw… who are the best survivors for hunting ? i put Madison , church and one more…sometimes i get 600 foods but yesterday i got only 200 … Is Brody best for fishing ? :smile:

Gina and Tommy for me. Got 1000 once just with those 2

1 Like

Basically, in total you need 8 defense, or 6 with a smokeless campfire. Each person on watch is worth 1. So with just a barricade (worth 2), and barbed wire (worth 1), you’d still need 5 people. My MC is usually good at crafting, so I have her build a smokeless campfire and have Gina and Woody build a trench (worth 1) and a barricade (worth 2). With that I only end up needing 3 watchmen, and I only use 3 metal and 8 wood.

The sky nest is the best defense but it’s too expensive to be worth it, unless you need it. If you don’t have the ability to build stuff yourself though, it might be a good idea since you can only use Woody and Gina.

Right now, all survivors are equal for all tasks, maybe that’ll change when they release the big update but I don’t know. Hunting is the best way to get food, it’s randomized, but you’re guaranteed to get something if you send 3-4 survivors. Always send 4 to hunt if you can. Similarly, 5 is the ideal number of scavengers, 3 is how many should be improving camp, and put however many you need on watch. If you have extra, make one improve camp and put the rest on fishing/foraging.

9 Likes

Brody is a fisher and you can ask Rachel and Jamie that helps

1 Like

@Csorrell
@SteampunkNinja
@Blank

thanks guys… i must load a file to try all these :smile:
i will also replay one more to collect as much woods as possible from Part 1 :sunny:

Ahhh… i always talk to them, and they will leave quietly :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw… any idea what is the good time to retrieve the package drop by Fred , the neighbour ? i had one play through, where i wait 2 actions before trying to retrieve the package and it works, but most of the time i didn’t manage to retrieve it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No problem glad to help we will be doing the same gotta kill all 3 Siler Thorne milita members (requires a skynet)

2 Likes

I think it’s best if you do it as early as possible? Make sure you do it on the same day, and if it’s nighttime and you have night blindness, you need a flashlight. You can do it the next day, but I think it gets stolen if you wait too long. You also need to have decent stealth or decent athletics, because there are zombies around.

2 Likes

Thank you, yeah we cannot do this… But… i do not know.

I wanna try this, thanks everyone.

Normally I retrieve it right after Fred drops it. I don’t see the point in waiting. Also since I don’t really play characters with high crafting skills it’s not like I can do much to reinforce the house so the first day isn’t all that busy for most of my MCs.

1 Like