Zombie Exodus and Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Hints and Tips

Even if you ask Moses to fortify the house, they can still get passed the defense. I found my solution by keeping Jill around.

1 Like

Well, if you decided not to help Dante, Tommy, or Rosie then they will die. You can also choose to kill a survivor as well.

Hence why I said it’s best to make a few reinforcements on the first day, in my experience 2 is enough if you leave the rest up to Woody. This always works for me.

1 Like

if you look in the stats screen and have 6 home defense, the Makarovs can’t break in. They’ll try and fail. If you have 5 defense and have secured the perimeter of your house, you will also be safe. Anything other than that will cause them to break in., regardless of anything else. Home damage doesn’t matter, and it can actually hurt your defense if you try to fix it without the right skills and resources. Jillian doesn’t matter, she hides upstairs as soon as the Makarovs arrive.

9 Likes

I do not know if this information is right for you, but Tommy flirts with Brody at the lake.

Does that require high crafting stat?

I do and I’m a bit miffed but, they hadn’t acted upon it so it’s all fine and dandy for now…

1 Like

Nope. Crafting on basic or beginner lvl is enough.

(Edit: even when I have zero points in crafting (I can’t do reinforcements) more often then not it works if I do the boarding up, the repairing on day 2 and then ask Woody to fortify the house.)

2 Likes

@SteampunkNinja
@Cari-san

Thanks again, i manage to get Fred’s package now, i think i also need stealth at least 1 and athletic 2 :smile:

Well…i just purchase the extra sill points , in order to support @JimD 's hard work… and of course to create Puppy Eyes MC of my own …Lol but in part 1, the maximum allowable empathy is only till 5 right ? because it grey out after 5 even though i have more skill points, i end up raising persuasion to 6 instead … I intend to talk Keith into surrendering to me in future :grin:

and thanks for the tips on home security too, i won’t bother with now… because i feel i can have more scenes to talk with Jillian, Woody , Rachel and Kelly if Markarov break into my house :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You should have 2 skills that your character is proficient in, you can raise these to Level 7, the rest are capped lower. Unless you’re a teenager, who has one preferred skills, or a homemaker who has none.

If you want max empathy, you need to pick or create a class with it as a preferred skill. Or be a college student/teenager, they pick their preferred skills.

4 Likes

Oh…i understand now, my MC is a Movie Star… i think preferred skill is persuasion , that’s why my empathy couldn’t max out … so no puppy eyes for my MC :disappointed_relieved: , but hopefully persuasion will be as powerful as Empathy :slight_smile:

Really? O.o Now this is new. This is an obvious disadventage but are there any adventages for choosing this profession?

2 Likes

As a collage student you can choose the two preferred skills. You could choose empathy as one.

1 Like

So you think Empathy is more powerful than Persuasion ? :smile:

but thanks for the tips, i intend to make one college student MC in future and see how it goes… right now Movie Star is my preferred profession , my latest teenager MC end up letting Kelly being taken away by Keith :fearful: that’s frustrating , from now on i am not letting anyone else becomes leader of the group

1 Like

Even when I’ve had someone else as a leader, I’ve still gotten the option to make the decision concerning that outcome or prevention of it. Were you not prompted to make the decision?

Perhaps it was my leadership skill being 0 ? since i thought i am not leader, i let it be zero… i have empathy 3 and persuasion 3… i asked Keith to stand down, but he points a gun at me… and asked Natalie put a knife to Kelly’s throat , then he just left taking Kelly with him…i was like " What ??? "

1 Like

Homemaker, Teenager, and College Student are all special because they get reduced skill costs, but have some sort of penalty. I think college students just have fewer skill points, but they only get the bonus to level 3. Teenagers have fewer skill points, reduced attributes, and only one preferred skill, but all of their skills are cheaper at all levels.

Homemakers I think have normal skill points and reduced costs up to level 5, but have no preferred skills, meaning they can never level any skill past 5. Homemakers also have a ton more money than teenagers and college students.

4 Likes

Ah. Then, yes, I think that would come down to your skill check rather than the leader’s. Personally, when I chose that option, I had the same result as you, but I’ve taken a few other routes and had success, even when not the leader.

1 Like

I thought of persuasion as the best stat too. Until I realised how high empathy makes even those MCs more liked by the others who suck at persuasion.

4 Likes

Hmmm… The story line and scenes of Rescuing Kelly from Keith in future updates will be interesting , perhaps dangerous and heart breaking as well…

3 Likes