Zombie Exodus and Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Hints and Tips

Does any one know how to get the romance with bailey

at the end of part 1, choose to speak with her… then at part 2, when dealing with Church’s zombie, choose the last option " Let us vote for it "… before the battle start, let the survivors choose their own team … these are all important to ensure Bailey’s relationship is high enough, if you choose to assign the 2 teams, make sure you let NORA fight because Bailey will approve that, but it will reduce relationship with others, and you must make sure there are enough shooters in Bailey’s team in order for her to survive …after securing the hill, you will receive option to set her as main love interest … you can then choose to sit with Bailey and follow her to the lake to further relationship with her

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to research the virus I’m really confused?

Is there polyamory romance or choosing 2 romance option are made in case one RO die?

1 Like

As of now, you can only draw samples until you have a lab.

Who knows how to get the Lopez bit before the hillside battle? It always ends up being tommy on my playthroughs.

If I wan’t to get a really high relationship with Maddie at the end of part 1, can I do it without leaving Driver and Rosie behind? So far it seems whenever I choose the let everyone join in option I always lose points with Madison.

1 Like

you can try this when coming out from the school, meeting Rosie and driver, choose the last option "Whatever… we got no time to apologise " , it will increase Madison’s relationship by 9, which is 49… Rosie and Driver will be joining… then choose to assign your transport… choose Van or truck for the rest but you invite Madison and Brody to your car… that’s the highest you can gain, i think around 59… but if you manage to maintain the stats in Part 2, should be enough to start a romance with her…but part 2 is tricky, there are options that will lower her relationship with you

1 Like

I already got the romance with her but I didn’t get all the romance scenes that’s why I’m trying to get the best possible stat with her. Anyway thx gonna try this maybe it’ll be enough if not then it’ll be “goodbye, Rosie and Driver” :’(

1 Like

Perhaps you could have low empathy . so that Jillian will leave you on her own… without Jillian, Madison should be the one who approach you…someone told me that Stats rating won’t matter , if you have Jillian…she is always checked first :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And let her take half my supplies with her? No, no, definitely not. Then I just won’t even let her and Lyle in: problem solved xD

4 Likes

You forget that Markarov will take them all anyway ? :slight_smile: , so it is better to let Jillian takes it than Markarov

No they don’t take your supplies if you build good enough defenses or if you ask Woody to fortify your house

4 Likes

I didn’t realise that, i did ask woody to reinforce my home, and i do certain repair …Markarov always broke in… but if i concentrate too much on defense, i will lose some other action right ? I did took few more options with neighbour Fred ( perhaps i should skip him? since he is not joining yet) and Parker, i took some water reserve too… so how much defense do i need ? And one more thing is that, if Markarov never break in, we will miss chance to increase relationship with Rachel (especially) and Kelly … since going to confront markarov will allow us some choice to interact with Rachel and Kelly :slight_smile: But anyway, Bailey and Jillian are still my main love interest for now… All the best for you and Madison though :grin:

1 Like

Try this do a few reinforcements on the first day and then when Woody comes ask him to fortify the house. This way you should still have more than enough time for the other actions.

4 Likes

Honestly the best way to get anyone to like you is to have really high empathy, because it means they like you more when you do something they like, and dislike you less when you do something they dislike. Having high medical skill is also good for Madison, because it means you can heal her in Chapter 4 and 6. Madison also likes the “Let’s move past what happened” option, the “We need to go, not trade apologies” option, and the “I don’t believe you’re sorry” option when recruiting Rosie and Driver, but how much you opinion you gain is based entirely on the empathy stat. I recommend the “Let’s move past what happened” option, because the other options are disliked by other group members.

And you can avoid the break-in by having 6 home defense or just never leaving the house, though that means not going to the store. And you can still try to visit the Makarov’s even if they can’t break in.

9 Likes

Lol. This all practically means that I’ll have to come up with a new MC to romance Madison.

Anyway thx and now I understand why my collage student with lvl 6 empathy is more liked xD

2 Likes

Everyone loves the high empathy players, I think they’ve just got the biggest pair or puppy dog eyes in the world.

8 Likes

They said only Teenager can romance Madison, i don’t think college student can … empathy 6? that’s too high …Lol

@SteampunkNinja

Hmmm … I think too high of empathy can easily drawn Leather Jack to you as well :stuck_out_tongue: not a very good idea…

1 Like

Leather Jack is no match for the high-empathy Puppy Dog Pout. No one can defeat it.

12 Likes