Zombie Exodus and Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Hints and Tips

I always choose the Springfield since i can find the AK later on in the
game, gives the ability to snipe

1 Like

You can only get the cane by basically mugging them/kicking them out/killing them. So she probably has some other things to worry about. Incidentally, the scene for killing them is really messed up. I’ve never done it, but just looking at it in the code hurts.

@jcury: I used to go for the Springfield first, but now I take the AR-15 for that 5.56 ammo, since I can use it with the Arsenal and the LAR. I do miss the style of the Springfield though.

1 Like

I have killed them, very graphic…

BTW why is it on day 2 and 3 sometimes i get 3 and others 4 skill points?

The skill points are based on intelligence, I think every 15 intelligence is worth 1 skill point.

1 Like

I mean I can probably mod it to let you use 3 weapons(?) (but that seems like I’d have to change a lot!)

Instead you could use the Springfield and LAR?

I love having a fully maxed out character using just hands.
I imagine my guy as asian jesus, but more zombie killing (but he loves people!) and rejects new fangled weaponry

3 Likes

Just hand-to-hand, but I had a trench knife equipped in the secondary spot. Killed Natalie with my hands, searched for Benton, then took the option to close the distance with him and it automatically used the trench knife to stick him from behind.

1 Like

How do I find Benton? I can never manage it

You need high search, 70+. If you build the sky nest, you only need 50.

2 Likes

Even with level 5 search i was unable to find him in the woods wen
playing a MMA fighter

How’s your stealth? You need at least 60 to sneak in the woods.

Yeah, but with soldier level 5 search i find him, mma fighter not

LVL 3, but the search should be important for this, no?

I don’t think the rank matters so much as the final percentage (as seen on the Skills tab), which also takes Attributes into account. My pro wrestler has 70% Search. Also, for completion’s sake, 80% Athletics, 95% Hand-to-Hand, 69% Stealth and 65% Close Combat (Profession automatically came with Rank 3 here, I only carry a trench knife for certain cutscenes where the character needs a knife).

2 Likes

You need search to spot him after he sneaks away, you need stealth to get close enough for melee range. And like Reclaimer said, the game usually checks for the skill percentage, of which each level is only worth 10% each, with attributes also influencing it. Total I think you need 70 search and 60 stealth and good skill with your weapon, though I don’t know what exact method you’re using.

1 Like

O got it, yes my perception is 60
So i guess that is the issue, even at lvl 5 it is still 60, anyway to
increase it?

Damn, i am playing from IOS so i don’t get the % on each stat, just
general stats.

Not unless there’s some sort of gear that upgrades it, and if there is I don’t know about it. There’s no way to increase most skills past 5 except the tagged skills from Profession, and there’s no way to increase Attributes during play (that I know of).

Never mind, found the page where i can see the %'s of each skill, damn
ok now i know what to do
thanks all

The stat page can be a little confusing, since there’s so many subpages.

I thought someone else answered but here is how to initiate the Brody rivalmance:

Summary
  1. You need to be interested in Brody/crush on him at the start of chapter 5.
  2. At the caravan, choose “Survey the scene of the accident and the movement in the white sedan, ignoring anything else for now.”
  3. When Brody shoots the car window and asks if you’re okay, choose --Shove him away. “What the hell? You almost killed me!”
  4. After the altercation, Brody will come over to you. Choose – “It’s fine, Brody,” I say and turn away from him. I have to admit, this rivalry I’m forming with Brody is kind of hot.
22 Likes