World Institute for Superpowered People: Episode One

This game is story is good man, you truly can feel the how heavy your choice is and do not forget the feeling like you are one of the x-men recruits from new mutant. I will said the first chapter is already good so i hope you will make second chapter soon.

1 Like

This is an excellent game, and I love the powers!

1 Like

AMAZING, if you ever need a beta tester im here, hope you dont stop

1 Like

Another great game from you, i really want to know how it will proceed after the training

Reminds me of Sokka from avatar

2 Likes

I didn’t thought that Johan would be a North Korean heir.

1 Like

@Beaterxys @lokidemon007 Wait, is the meteor sword part of WISP, or a different WiP?

Apologies, I think it’s a different game.

1 Like

no idea. just assumed i missed something in WISP

1 Like

You can have a meteor sword in War for the West, the author’s other WiP.

2 Likes

Does anybody know what Johan is saying when you read his mind during the fight with him?

ok so far im quite enjoying this.cant wait for the next episode

It’s some philosophical mantra, from what little I can understand.

Alright thanks. I was wondering what he was thinking

Still thoroughly enjoying this game!

I love the X-Men vibe of it. I definitely hope more is coming, I enjoy that we only get two powers instead of like an O.P person who can do anything.

1 Like

I think we’ll be able to expand within the powers we have.

To be fair, with a certain power set you could be OP. Like for example, telekinesis and telepathy. Just look at Jean Grey and Professor X. These two has those abilities and they’re among the most powerful mutants because of it.

4 Likes

well telekinesis and telepathy are powerful in a way however they are limited to some form of concentration…
In the x-men for example Xavier was indeed powerful but even his telepathy power had a hard time with wolverine as his training and conditioning he could block him out almost completely to the point he could even sneak up on Xiavier at times. In ultimate Nightcrawler was maddeningly tough mentally after his weapon x stunt and even Jene having physical contact could not handle him when he retreated into his own mind. Jene was terrified.
of course then there is the matter of telekinesis you can only hold back so much.
both of these powers are very concentration based and susceptible to emotion.

5 Likes

Control is key with those powers.

2 Likes