The Aethershroud Saga: The World Beyond

I’m not good with long passages, so I’m gonna do my best to keep this short. I am attempting to create a fantasy game(Swords and Sorcery style) in a modern(ish) world. I don’t have much so far (it’s only 1,201 words) The background Chapter 0 and the first chapter is all I have done, but I wanted to post it here to see what people think.

The Aethershroud Saga: The World Beyond
https://moody.ink/play/kazuma-itsuchi/the-aethershroud-saga-the-world-beyond/mygame/

46 Likes

The file seems to have a problem

Hope that helps you. Have a wonderful night

Yeah. fixing it now. Like an idiot, I added the game and forgot to upload the files.

3 Likes

It’s fixed.

Bit of a critique; it was hard to know who exactly was speaking at times. I would recommend starting a new paragraph whenever a new speaker begins talking. But otherwise it was an interesting start. I hope you will continue.

2 Likes

No problem. I figured the dialogue might be a issue. I’ll see what I can do about making it easier to understand.

4 Likes

It’s off to a good start with some rich lore explaining everything well. Bookmarking this wip

2 Likes

Did a playthru. Enjoyed it. I’m in. Time to set up a bookmark

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.

Sadly, I have to scrap my pending project “The Aethershroud Saga” due to the loss of all the game files. I don’t have the patience to rewrite all of the code I had. I’ll probably end up making an entirely new idea, and starting a new project.

If anyone knows how to get the files from the test I have set up on this post, could you tell me how? I don’t want to scrap this project, but unless I can recover my files, I have no choice.

If you access the page below, you can open each file and copy the contents into new text files:

https://moody.ink/play/kazuma-itsuchi/the-aethershroud-saga-the-world-beyond/mygame/scenes/

6 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes