[WIP] Untitled Medieval Fantasy RPG

Heyyo, everyone!
I have a… not-so-pleasant news, but I’d like to keep you updated on what’s going on, here.

So, no update for today :slightly_frowning_face:
Last week, my classmates and I had a field study so I don’t have much chance to continue writing. The days are fully packed with activity, but it was a fun one! As a result, I got more ideas and materials that I can work into the story. Hopefully, you can see a bit or two of my field study results in the next several chapters. Expect nautical materials, oceanic banters, and Balinese vibe for at least the next chapter c:

Other than that, I’m thinking about a plan to implement a play-by-chapter feature.
I plan to monetize this feature upon full release, but while still in WIP, this feature will be available for free (since you’re beta-testing it!). So no worries :raised_hands:t4:
I have no details on it as of now, but basically, it works like arcade games where you can select level and play the game from there. I also already have some foundation and codes written for this feature, but it’ll take some time until it’s ready to be implemented.

So… yeah. That’s it.

What?
You want something concrete? You want something to look at?

Urgh… fine. Here you go. Speculate to your heart content.

Summary

5 Likes