(WIP) Curse of the Spirit ☉ (Updated August 24)

I would say larger slower updates are the way to go. But do what you feel won’t cause you the most stress.

6 Likes

Love the demo can’t wait for more :ok_hand:

2 Likes

The story is very good. The best thing I like about it is its pacing, lots of things and I got immersed in just 8k words.

1 Like

Lilith best RO.
Pretty solid and interesting but a lot of dialogue options don’t really affect anything stat-wise which is kind of lame.
Really, I’m just hyped for the Lilith route.

3 Likes

Ohh, I’ll keep that in mind. Maybe I’m using too low of numbers when changing the stats…

I’m excited for Lilith too tbh.

1 Like

Ok am really liking this story I can`t wait to see more.

Chapter 4 is out!

It’s almost 6,000 words long and I’m sure I put way too much stuff into one chapter. I completely removed the character Daryn, if you ever saw her name on the relationship stat chart. I couldn’t find a place for her. Let me know if there’s any typos or errors. :’^) Idk what else to say.

8 Likes

Omfg I love your game! Even though you’re just doing it for fun, it’s really enjoyable to read and the options are just hilarious :rofl: Some of my favorites include “You have your ship name on your door?” and “Boi Bye” LOL

I look forward to future updates! :grin:

5 Likes

Just one typo:

• “It’s hardly respectable to insult her when she’s not in a state to defend "himself. The Spirits will not be pleased, Lilith,” Leo defends you.

My mc is female

The story become more interesting so far, I still can’t believe Lilith though

I knew that line looked weird oml. Thank you.

:tada: Chapter 5 is out :o :tada:

This chapter was insanely long before I edited it, and it’s still kind of long. I moved a lot of it into chapter 6. Sorry for the giant text walls you may have to read. And for MCs mom. I hate her. She is b o r i n g. And my terrible handwriting and bad quality photos. It’s okay.

This chapter might be boring. Maybe not. I feel like Leo is needed to make this book work, which is bad. If it’s terrible without him, he’ll be in the next chapter d o n ’ t w o r r y.

Thank you to anyone who has read my rly bad WIP. I appreciate it a lot. :’^)))

18 Likes

Is MC’s mom a romance option yet?

Wait… you want to romance your MOTHER??

8 Likes

Mate, I thought you already drop this

4 Likes

your fast, Micro. hehehe

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they’re joking. There is nobody who could possibly be serious about that.

2 Likes

Slowly glances at red necks

7 Likes

wow man, don’t need to be so harsh on yourself.

sigh just drop about “it” okay?

Okay dating your mother is gross…YOUR SISTER IS WHERE IT IS AT

3 Likes