(WIP) Curse of the Spirit ☉ (Updated August 24)

YES!!!

1 Like

I actually forgot that I wanted to ask if the next chapter would be an okay time for RO paths to start? oKAY AND BE LOGICAL ABOUT THIS MC is going through a t o n of shit right now and I really really really don’t want ROs to feel rushed or like I threw them in haphazardly. ALSO remember that MC barely knows anything about the other characters right now.

Soooo yes? No? Let me make a poll omg I love polls-

• Yes, now’s a good time.
  • No, I think it’s too soon.
  • This was a Haiku.

0 voters

who just voted on the haiku option i swear to god

1 Like

yes, now that the mc is vulnerable. they can do whatever they want with me

1 Like

You’re so forgiving omg. This is so pure. Now I want to write a really nice path where Lilith and MC are just really good friends and they never fight. I could cry. :joy:

2 Likes

I was really unsure about this poll, but there is something about “they can do whatever they want with me” that just sold it to me :blush: I wonder what :wink:

3 Likes

yep, that’s what I think too.

2 Likes

I’d say do a slow burn with the ROs. Little hints of affection. But not enough to establish a relationship.

11 Likes

It would be wonderful for MC start a romance with his/her RO…but at the same time, i believe it will be better that they start to develop a sort of trusted friendship first before committing ourselves, like you said, we haven’t know all of the other RO very well… so it will be nice if the MC and the RO start with some heart warming scene first in order for them to have a reason to further develop their relationship…

for example… you can have a scene like " when MC and Lilith are walking, pretending to be friend… MC receive a txt msg from Theta, asking MC to join for lunch… so MC will have a choice of whether dump Lilith immediately and go find Theta (show that MC like Theta more) or decline Theta just to stay in role-play, when Lilith ask why MC decline invitation from Theta… MC can have a choice of answering because i am not pretending to be your friend , just sort of gradually improve the relationship instead of jumping into romance immediately …"

or you can have a scene like a student is accusing MC for stealing his/her purse, then Lilith show up to defend MC by saying "It was impossible because i was doing revision with MC in the library whole day , when MC ask Lilith why she lied … Lilith can answer “I was just performing my end of the bargain, don’t think too much about it” … I think it will give the intimacy relationship an interesting plot instead of jumping into the conclusion :slight_smile:

but hey…that’s just my personal opinion, for the time beings… Lilith seems set to be my Romance Option :smile:

7 Likes

Hmm, I’d kinda like to take my MC back to “old-self” - will that be possible?

3 Likes

I agree!

True! I wouldn’t do anything that intense. I just know that I’m too careful about deciding things sometimes. Also that my timeline for the game is wAY different than everyone else’s timeline. I’m blinded by the fact that I know everything :^)

tHAT 'S NO T WHAT I MEAnT OKAY ALL RO PATHS WILL NOW CONSIST OF H U G S ONLY

If you mean rude MC, then yes. :innocent: I think.

6 Likes

dammit !!!

9 Likes

I still want to humiliate her while doing the romance thing…

“I lo-”

“Shhhh… no words, only hugs…”

I’m always an advocate of less emotional interactions, so the sooner the better.

7 Likes

spoilsport :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

NOOOO why do you do that with us?? ://
(but would be really cute if you did haha)

3 Likes

saro…headpats…

2 Likes

Lilith and MC

13 Likes

then in the next panel she slap us but we still hug her.

9 Likes

Now I really want a scene where Lily is going on a rant, then the MC just hugs her and she doesn’t know how to react so she just shuts up and starts blushing.

…Is it bad that I’m basically writing fanfiction for a game that probably isn’t even half way done yet?

7 Likes

Lol… Or we just become Lilith’s silent boyfriend , just let her rant…respond with a smile and quietly protecting her close by :wink:

1 Like

Your purity burns me…

3 Likes