Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

I really want the pulse academy has been finished, the author is not on since 2021

2 Likes

A tale of two cranes. The posts name indicates that the wip is already submitted to cog but still under edits, but the last update was in 2018

8 Likes

Oh geez, I would say bring em all back

6 Likes

Those Betwixt was an awesome beginning…

5 Likes

Is spellbound A ghost story abandoned?

2 Likes

It been submitted for awhile now not sure what’s taking so long to release the game.

3 Likes

I am now reminded of Odessa Dating Game now that the thread has been locked :sob:

We kept it open for as long as we could o7

4 Likes

Just played Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights. It seemed cool, shame it’s dead.

13 Likes

Is the sequel to lords or Aswick still being worked on? If not definitely that one.

2 Likes

Blood hunter or pulse university they were awesome

1 Like

I really miss Ghosties (Post-Apocalyptic, Alternate History WIP, updated 3/7/21) :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah me too tbh, I really should sit down and finish those chapters and post them, since they’re over half written, now that my book is done.

4 Likes

Still wondering what happened with the tales of two cranes… ಥ‿ಥ

4 Likes

What happend to Seven Heirs of Ophaesia?

2 Likes

@zeeshan_rashid I would love to know too. I miss it. :pleading_face:

I loved Reverse:Memories but it was short and never had news about it.

Good Intentions and a cage of mist and shadow, these two are great. I just hope the writer will consider to bring it back.

6 Likes

I don’t usually comb through Dashing don so I don’t know which projects never saw the light of day but I can think of a few follow-ups.

It’s not unfinished per se but my trilogy-minded self has a bit of s reaction to there being only two Deathless games from Max Gladstone. They were standalone but both really good and I was always hoping for one more game to round it out. @dfabulich if you ever chat with him, let him know! :slight_smile:

I’m also not entirely sure what was unfinished or abandoned. Other ones that come to mind:

• Lords of Aswick was excellent and I thought that I read somewhere was supposed to have a sequel.

• I always wanted a sequel to Saga of the North Wind. No idea if one was ever planned.

• There was a Starship Troopers-ish tale called Battle for Cerberus that I think was supposed to be a series. I’d love a multipart space opera.

• Choice of Uprising is another, but I believe that one is getting a sequel at some point.

• I don’t know if Psy High is getting another but I hope it does. I was really enjoying the world that Becca was building and both games were great.

4 Likes

I’m fairly certain that it’s being worked on at this moment. But it may be a while until the demo for it comes out

2 Likes

I wished Guinevere was brought back into continuous development. I just realized its been like 9 years since the first game was released.

I didn’t know if it would have helped, but I wished the author had done something like paetron, because it seemed like real life and work were keeping her busy. But Guenevere had such a huge following I think people would have paid to get the alpha and beta of the next games.

20 Likes