Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

Also The fifth horseman:Fear

10 Likes

This is a thread of pain and nostalgia…I might cry.

22 Likes

If I’m not wrong, the author said Turncoat Chronicles was already complete or almost finished, just not published yet.

3 Likes

Well it moved to twine since its scenes are waaay too descriptive, on par with the gay wrestling competition book from heart’s choice.

As for his disappearance in the forums well I’m not naming names here but there was tumblr drama and there were some asshole authors that kinda painted em as a predator too and he left by his choice, if ya want more info about it dm me or something

11 Likes

There is CoG WIP under working title Super Hero Secret Agent by @JaneBoe, whose thread was closed about for a half of a year and no news about it appearsed since. Which is very unusual for a CoG WIP and I really, really hope it’s not dead, I wasn’t so much in love with a game since Fallen Hero release.

5 Likes

God, I hope he’s doing better now…

6 Likes

Oh yeah he is, started a small game company thing iirc with his friends but the most worrying part of the whole drama is that other IFs were definitely affected and slandered like Seasons of the Moon.

Also hope she gets through with the rewrite I liked her writing

4 Likes

That’s terrible! I hope those IF’s manage to recover from that whole debacle.

Seasons of the Moon is great. I saw part of what was going on. And it’s…not acceptable, atleast to me. I wanted to make a stand but, she already decided on a rewrite. I’ve been a religious follower of that thread and I’d do the same for the rewrite as well.

1 Like
  • Until the Colors Bleed Gray
  • W.I.S.P.: Episode One
  • Night Hunters: First Blood
  • Heart of the Gods
  • The Edge of Dawn
  • League of Lunacy
  • The Valley of Villains
  • Blood Moon Rising
  • Afar: Mad World
  • Virtue’s End
  • The Village of Beasts
  • A ‘Regular’ Life in New York
  • At Sixes and Sevens
  • Bloodline Legacy: Demon War
  • The Sorcerers Tower
  • Berserkers: Blood and Bones
  • The Fallen Divine
  • Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights
22 Likes

Idk if the authors dropped these but Guinevere and I the Forgotten. Both are fantastic :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Umm I the forgotten one is not dead it’s still very much alive, the author just updated the WIP a few weeks ago

13 Likes

Oh wow awesome. Thanks for clarifying that.

hm… 7 days in purgatory? :pensive:

6 Likes

Pretty sure that’s not a dead WIP, its just on hiatus.
IIRC author said that they will try to update on Halloween or so. Here is the link to Author’s Ko-fi.

1 Like

Mortal hero anyone?

2 Likes

Oh my god, yes. I loved that game. Whatever happened to it?

1 Like

Can’t remember the author or the name. It’s got a noir theme where you play as the combat vet and befriend that singer at a bar and she gets murdered. Had realistic ptsd was really relatable in that regard for me.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is what you’re looking for
https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/good-intentions-wip-updated-19-april-2019/43043?u=alexthelame

5 Likes

Ya thats the one good looking out family.