Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

I still miss Vendetta.

12 Likes

Same. I hope against a hope that he might return with a completed game.

Other than that, I hope that the indefinite hiatus for @jeantown 's Guenevere will end sometime. It was a truly magnificent take on Arthurian legends.

18 Likes

@Sashira 's Monsters of New Haven High I think it was called. It’s the game that got me to make an account here and the first WIP I ever tried out. I usually am not a fan of school type settings but the amount of races to choose from and the characters caught my interest and would have loved to see how it turned out.

18 Likes

I still wanted to see the Lords of Aswick series finished.

5 Likes

The last laugh… that’s one I want to see more of,also others include…
Elemental Alliance
Bastard of Camelot
Turncoat Chronicles
Morningstar: Heaven’s number one

There are many more but I don’t remember all the names…dashingdon has so so many incomplete games that end in cliffhangers

3 Likes

Morningstar… I think the author is still working on it :thinking: I follow her on Tumblr.

3 Likes

Bastard of Camelot is still being worked on. It will be just be on Twine instead of ChoiceScript.

21 Likes

Bastard of Camelot just hopped on over to twine so it ain’t dead

9 Likes

Also there’s Son of Satan: Mortal Coil

10 Likes

Oh yeah SoS:Mortal Coil is a good one.

9 Likes

Hi, dos anybody know whats up with “In Stasis and Space” is? Its cancelled or got the Autor baanned? :anguished:

1 Like

Due to certain things being in the game the author would had to change things in order to publish the game under hosted games label so he made the decision to move to twine. You can read more here In Stasis And In Space : *poof* Hello! After careful consideration, I’ve...

4 Likes

That one’s been dead as disco for so long now…

I miss the wip ‘Curse of the Spirit’. I remember being really torn between making an evil or sweet mc

4 Likes

Yeah I just checked when I made an account which was 2018 and I think even then it was already semi-dead unfortunately.

Sometimes I just mind my own business and then remember When In Rome and feel so sad about it.

10 Likes

I remember When In Rome!! I was so impressed with that WIP, it was so much fun - definitely one of my top favorite ChoiceScript projects. I guess dropbox has eaten all evidence that it ever existed. :frowning:

I hope the author is doing well, wherever they are.

9 Likes

Nothing Left [to Burn] is supposedly still being worked on, but the author has been MIA for a while and I’m losing hope. I would do anything to bring it back!!

Ok, not anything, but a lot of things. It’s a beautiful story

14 Likes

Two I always go back and read are From Ashes We Rise, and A Drop of Night.

14 Likes

Atheina

Everytime I see it, I am reminded of the eternal pain I have suffered waiting for it to be updated.

Darkner please return, I don’t know how much more I can handle…

5 Likes