Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

“Through Broken Lenses” isn´t dead

2 Likes

I wished she would release the series in batches and we could support it.

1 Like

I’m trying to be optimistic with kingdoms embers in ashes, maybe the author is just busy

4 Likes

Definitely Children of the gods

12 Likes

I want W.I.S.P to come back. I know it hasn’t dead yet but consider the fact that the author is working on Vampire Regent and Wake Of The Wyrm, I will have to wait for a long, long time

4 Likes

I want to know is High School Revenge dead? I know the author was moving to Uni so it was on hiatus but that was long time ago. So is it dead or still in hiatus?

Probably Monsters of New Haven High. I remember replaying it so many times :sob:

18 Likes

Regrets of the Traitor was really good. I miss it.

4 Likes

It’s not dead

1 Like

Oh, really? The author hasn’t posted in a while and the Tumblr link didn’t work, so I assumed it was. Good to know!

(Would @ExquisitePumpkin be able to confirm?)

2 Likes

Of Gods and Mortals by Julia Richardson
It’s one of my top WIPs to replay over and over, as short as it is. It doesn’t even have an active thread here though, so I feel like it’s long been abandoned. :cry: I just love the premise of starting out as a god and then potentially building a pantheon.

5 Likes

Hi @theresnoway I’m still around (author of abysm’s veil) I collected a few too many WIP’s which I’m slowly working through but this year has been a particularly busy and disrupted one for me. It’ll get it finished eventually so it’s not dead, but may take me a while. Sorry for keeping everyone hanging.

13 Likes

Land of the Dragon was really good. Hope that author will revive it eventually :disappointed_relieved:

11 Likes

I miss children of the gods SO much i was devastated when i found out it got canceled :frowning:

11 Likes

WIP is still up as far as I’m aware but it’s a shame that it ends just when it starts getting really interesting

I don’t know if “the caged songbird” counts cause the author did say they wouldn’t have abandoned the project and new updates would have come up so it’s not really “dead”, but still, it’s been on hiatus for quite a while and I personally really like that story so I guess I would indeed like it to come back…

4 Likes

From Ashes We Rise was a really awesome wip, sadly it’ll never see the sun, I think. The author hasn’t been online since 2019 :cry:

12 Likes

Zeitnot - It has a really interesting setting and aesthetics (chess and masquerades and murder mystery with a dash of flowery prose) that I have yet to seen replicated in other WIPs.

Whispers of the Stars - Again, the interesting setting got me hooked. The characters all have unique yet likeable voices and you can talk back at the narrator if you’re the sort who like that sort of meta humour (which I very much do).

1 Like

40 Likes

Circus of Noir. no sé si alguna vez tuvo enlace de prueba pero el transfondo de la historia en la que somos fenómenos de circo me parece interesante.

1 Like