Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

Aaa, I missed that, thank you.

I need help finding a wip. the MC is a monster in a medieval fantasy world where he has assassin powers(?) and is commanded by his king to infiltrate the human kingdom and marry(the princess/prince)

1 Like

I GOTCHU FAM.
It’s called For the Crown by @ToxicDreams

5 Likes

It’s come back from the dead once before. Don’t lose hope!

10 Likes

The resident by @Marvolo

2 Likes

Team Zero for sure it was the first WIP I read and loved the way the story was structured as far as weaving in an out of the past and present

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the “monsters of new haven high” WiP
Mainly because of the inclusion of playable winding and goblin PCs along with the sorta tag out system (the game always included a vampire, werewolf, windigo, goblin, incu/succubus, but you replaced the race you played as)

13 Likes

There have been so many that got my interest but then didn’t last long enough for me to tell if I’d want to give up a foot for them.

There was one I wanted to add to my Beauty and the Beast collection though.

I now add Abysm’s Veil, Yugen, & One Thousand Blooms to my list of lost dearly beloved… :sob:

7 Likes

Omgplease, Myrmidon.

4 Likes

Is guenevere dead? If so it
If not there was an Excellent superhero family cooking Game a while back.

While it’s great they’re still working on it,because of Dropbox going down,I can’t play the demo for FPWD.

No,the game isn’t dead. The author closed the thread so they could(from what I understand) focus on the game more. They have an active tumblr account called newarcana.

1 Like

Well I’m looking forward to it. A gender locked female game where I can play a lesbian :slight_smile:

Why the specifics about it being genderlocked? I do like Guenevere though,it does a perfect job of capturing the feel and appeal of Arthurian myths,while making sure it still has it own identity.

I like playing lesbians I general but genderlocked means the plot is designed around a woman. For example you can strut into the saloon with your six shooters in tin star and that’s pretty masculine even if you’re a woman. But genderlocked female leads to more feminine plots and feminine ways of dealing with situation . For example in combat you rely more on agility than pure strength.

4 Likes

Did you bludgeon someone with your guns?

1 Like

I refuse to answer on the grounds of self incrimination

1 Like

Oh it’s a saloon, people will forgive a little drunk rough housing :blush:

Point being I love guenevere and morgana