Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

Does anyone remember Oblique? That’s the WIP that got me into this community

1 Like

My very own “2345”, still the greatest post-apocalyptic Star Wars/Borderlands ripoff I’ve ever concocted, complete with an unrealistically attractive RO early on and a tragic backstory for revenge. Absolute dumpsterfire from my high school days.

http://dashingdon.com/play/user22hundred/2345/mygame/

Doomed forever to be another one of my unfinished projects until he miraculous strikes.

Curse my stubborn laziness.

1 Like

I’d bring back dragoneer if that’s how you spell it and the one WIP with a Jack Frost like character I just can’t remember the name of it.

1 Like

I’ve been looking forward to seeing the end of Draconic Challenges, hopefully one day!

3 Likes

The Winter Child? ah, 20 chars

3 Likes

Is From Ashes we rise dead? If so that WIP, becuase it was fantastic

8 Likes

Thanks @adrao :blush: Definitely one day! :dragon_face:

1 Like

Yes that’s the name lol :smile:

This wip
https://dashingdon.com/play/dreaminggames/villain-by-default-minion-of-the-virtuous/mygame/index.php?cb=62391

A rough diamond.

6 Likes

Rosebud Prep is most definitely the one to bring back for me

3 Likes

Honestly miss The Spiral Kingdom. I at least still have the link to go to when I get all nostalgia like, unfortunately the same could not be said for Team Zero which last time I checked had an error on startup for a scene with sara.

9 Likes

Heal if anyone remembers that.
And that one by CS closets where you can be a painter.

6 Likes

Oh, I remember that one! The game was called resonance and you could discover your own art stolen in the palace study.

And Heal was such a breath of fresh air when I read it, the story was driven but just vague enough to incite interest. I still remember the story to this day.

‘I see thee. A’tal.’

And boom end demo.*cries

6 Likes

Another wip I miss was called touch of lithium where you take a mysterious pink pill and end up in a circus with a guy named Dagger.

2 Likes

Sound like a typical weekend to me. Lol

1 Like

yeah I was so annoyed when I found my art stolen :frowning:

and I loved playing heal as a shy and sweet healer who could not and did not want to fight, I got stabbed by that guy in the cave :fearful:

another that I would love to see again was Æon Sage, it was so cool, it was like shadowrun but in space! and I loved having a cyber arm and hitting on that bird lady who had one as well.

3 Likes

I vaguely remember Aeon sage, all I remember was the bird lady.

Yeah with Resonance I remember wanting to learn more about the other reaver, can’t remember his name but he reacted strangely if you were the artist race which was the same as his predecessor he studied under. Apperntly she ha a real thing for beautiful people and found his quite handsome, it was implyed that she took advantage of him but never really said outright.

1 Like

Yall remember that one Beauty and the Beast reimagining wip? That had so much potential, thematically.

Also that wip that started out with us being called a witch, burnt at a stake, and whisked away by a dear friend. Whew! Now thats a gripping prologue.

6 Likes

Vendetta: Rise of a Gangster. I loved that WIP and miss it dearly. Haven’t seen any update from the author in years.

8 Likes

first WIP I played great game.

2 Likes