Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

Just looked at the thread for Wild Summer and remembered it was dead. Author hasn’t been on for a year. Really sad too, story had such a great summer vibe with some awesome romance options too.

8 Likes

I don’t know if this wip is dead but the last time the author posted an update was over a year ago so I’m going to assume it’s dead for now. but I would bring back Legacy by Tim Chaney. It ended at such a cliffhanger and the story was super interesting and well wrote.

2 Likes

Thirst trap

Concept was really interesting.

11 Likes

I would say the top one would be Ozoic by derekmetaltron would be at the top of my list. An interesting concept of a prehistoric game taking place in a One Million B.C. inspired world that sadly did not seem to get far. While yes I am aware That there is a prehistoric game being made called Stone Age survival that i am also interested, it is more of a realistic version of it while Ozoic seemed to be more of an old dinosaur stop motion film type adventure.

2 Likes

Mordred: Blood Cries Afar (WIP) i miss this game have lot’s of promise in the future, even the beginning already good, hope someday @Protagonist will back :cry:

5 Likes

warlock city: shadow of the shroudwalker is a good one. i like how the stats you choose to get have an effect on like i guess flavor text. they also have like two versions of them. the most prominent one was when you choose to make charm one of your strong suits. one is like innocent cuteness or the other is hot sexy lmao. also the concept of superheroes being acknowledge in where the mc lives but warlocks are kinda like taboo. Warlock City: Shadow of the Shroudwalker

the caged songbird. idk but i just like mcs who are captives at the start of a story or has a captive backstory. also the concept of the mc having toxic skin is both cool and just sad for touchy people. i remember like some of the characters were annoying to me tho ngl. i checked on the tumblr of the author but it seems like their last post is at february 2020. hopefully the author is doing well and is slowing making progress through it. The Caged Songbird

playing through all my bookmarked wips was a bad idea :frowning: lmao

12 Likes

Children of the Gods :frowning: Aeson was my favorite and I enjoyed the authors style of writing

4 Likes

Whatever happened to Guenevere?

2 Likes

I was just thinking of this WIP the other day… :frowning:

1 Like

Hey does anyone know if mortal hero patron of the gods is cancelled?

1 Like

I’m sure we’re necrophilia. Looking for a long-dead WIPs to play, knowing it’s dead but still interested on it.

4 Likes

I was wondering what happened to The Edge of Dawn! It’s the one with Pirate Captian Julien??? Cuz I’ve recently been looking to reread the wip again. I kept trying to find the og post but I cannot find it :((

This was the only post mentioning it lol

1 Like

As far as i remember it has been rewritten some time ago. I think you can play the demo on author’s blog on tumblr

3 Likes

For me, it was Calling of metem’s Hollow(?) I forgot what the title was. The story is about an MC that could either be a werewolf or a normal human (depend’s on the player’s choice) living in a nomadic pack.

5 Likes

The caged songbird for sure, it was such a good demo and had so much promise

6 Likes

Sometimes I come back to this thread to see if any WIPs I know are now considered dead. Instead I find out about WIPs I’ve never heard about that sound awesome and have to forcefully keep myself from looking them up 'cause I know I’ll suffer.

6 Likes

Absolutely would bring back Children of the Gods or the Guenevere WiP . Both are absolute favourites of mine and I’m sad to see that they never finished and published.

12 Likes

For me, It would be Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes, Voice of God, SoS: Mortal Coil, and ofc Children of Gods

11 Likes

I know that Children of the Gods has been officially abandoned by the writer, but I don’t think Guenevere has? If I recall correctly, that one is just on hiatus while the writer deals with irl stuff. It isn’t that unusual for writers go on years-long hiatuses and then come back and finish their work, so I’m personally still holding out hope for that one!

9 Likes

You break my heart telling me that Rohie abandoned Children of the Gods. That was the WiP that got me into the forum side of CoG way back when. Hope they’re doing okay, and yeah I’m still holding out hope for Guenevere, the last post on the authors tumblr was like 6 months ago. I hope the writers of both projects are doing well.

6 Likes