What is the one HG/COG game you will never get bored of playing?

Slammed!. It has a lot of stuff going for it—cool characters, a premise with loads of fascinating dramatic potential—but what really gets me are the plot twists. Even after a couple dozen times I still love “…Subject to Change”. :wink:

6 Likes

Lost Heir & Tin Star are my faves. I’ll have to check out the others mentioned here one of these days.

Tin Star, even if I always pick the same options it is still very fun to read.

3 Likes

Seems like my list is not gonna look much different from other:

• Tin Star
  • Lost Heir
  • Life of Wizard/Mobster
  • Zombie Exodus
  • Study in Steampunk

The Way Walkers saga, Guenevere, Tally Ho and Fatehaven!

1 Like

Zombie Exodus: It’s just amazing.

A Midsummer Night’s Choice: Relaxing,easygoing and cute game.

Tin Star , Choice Of Rebels , Tally-Ho, Heart Of The House , The Great Tournament and Broadway 1849

I read them over and over , and still thinking of reading them again

WIP:

Keeper of the Sun and Moon - i never get bored being tempted away by Astrid over and over again

Aetherian Spell Academy - i never get bored to create the promethean with Morgana over and over again, of course i never get bored when Danae demonstrate her power to me over and over again

1 Like

A Study in Steampunk is my all-time favorite.
My choices feel like they have genuine weight to them, and it’s the only game I can ever bring myself to play “evilly” and enjoy it. In most other games playing as an evil or cruel character makes me uncomfortable, but I just get so invested in my MC that I can imagine and accept his more cruel actions even if I personally condemn them. This game and Dragon Age: Origins are the only games I can ever lose myself inside the mind of my character.

1 Like