What 2019 Choice of Games Titles Are You Looking Forward To?

Next year’s Upcoming Games List has been up for a couple days. What’s striking your fancy?

14 Likes

A Tale of Two Cranes :heart_eyes:
Psy High

12 Likes

It’s gonna be a banner year for sequels: Psy High 2, Grand Academy for Future Villains 2, and Superlatives 2.

10 Likes

Platinum Package, Astral Troopers, and Esper Smugglers are looking good. Also Pom Para and the Southern Labyrinth - it’s a Kyle Marquis game. :slight_smile:

Guarded optimism for Psy High.

3 Likes

I was just today putting the finishing touches on some production tasks for Kyle’s next game, Tower Behind the Moon, which is coming out the week before Christmas and I edited. It is going to be amazing. He’s nearly finished with the first installment of Pon Para, which Jason is editing, and I’m waiting to get his next pitch for a game with me. He’s a total machine.

10 Likes

Was really happy to see that The Darkling Watchers is back on the list :grin:

3 Likes

Fool! – I love the idea of playing a jester, especially since it seems you have rivals for the role.

Six Months to Vesta Station – I always enjoy being the captain of a starship, and I like the mystery of the wealthy man and the cargo.

Heroes of Myth – The idea of playing a hero who is really a fraud sounds interesting and like it could be a lot of fun.

6 Likes

I am looking forward to Chronicon Apocalyptica , Superlative Sequel , Aegis Project and Psy High Sequel :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Guns of infinity.

2 Likes

Eeeee! Yes, Chronicon! You beta’d that, I think? It’s such a great game, really unlike anything we’ve done before.

1 Like

Choice of Games.

3 Likes

(In no particular order) The Superlatives Sequel, Chronicon Apocalyptica, The Esper Smugglers, and Tale of Two Cranes!

3 Likes

Hahaha… yeah , I beta it :-):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i would say the romantic route ( at least my romance route ) is unlike anything i had read before , well actually it does had a faint resemblance to one of the romance route in Tin Star , i am really looking forward to repeat that route over and over again :-):blush:

The beta for Chronicon is not closed yet right ? I am thinking of testing it one more time … it is going to be a long read again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Psy High was my first cog. So would love a sequel. Darkling Watchers, Mask of the Plauge Doctor. Would like to see more great WIPs make the mark as well.

5 Likes

Fool and Social Services of the Damned sound eclectic enough to be something special.

1 Like

Looking forward to

-Superlatives 2
-Tales of Two Cranes
-180 Files: The Aegis Project

Platinum Package and Chronicon Apocalyptica seems interesting… Looking forward to the demos

3 Likes

Drag star sounds really interesting, I can’t wait to play!

1 Like

I loved Superlatives: Aetherfall, so I’m keenly awaiting the sequel. Chronicron Apocalyptica sounds quite intriguing, too.

1 Like

Both the captain games, particularly the Airship one. Hope my mc can be as cute, funny and fashionable as Balthier in that one. Plus Airships are cool!

The space trader captain one is high on my list too. Hope it manages to evoke some of that old Firefly magic for me to be honest.

4 Likes

Six Months To Vesta Station

2 Likes